255 exterior street bronx ny 10451
Here's my daily driven 540 whp sti
2023.03.23 17:07 90blacktsiawd Here's my daily driven 540 whp sti
This is my first foray into the Subaru world though not my first trip into the turbo 4 cyl awd world as my name might hint at. I've built a few dsm's, a z32 tt 300zx, svt cobra and s13 in the past. I always liked wrx's but knew myself well enough to know anything short of a STI wouldn't keep me happy for long. I picked up my current car off ebay right before covid shut everything down. 107k miles, intake, cat back, AP3 installed, supposedly low compression in 1 cylinder, $8k plus shipping from the west coast. The car showed up maybe a week before the initial covid shut downs took place. First start had smoke billowing out of the exhaust and what sounded like popcorn popping under the hood. I'm not completely inept when it comes to cars but i knew doing the motor was going to be more than i was prepared to tackle. Stopped at a few places while waiting for the car to arrive and was shocked at the costs i was being given to prep something to break 400 whp after a turbo upgrade down the road.
I ended up settling on a local place called Area1320 in Nazareth PA to do the work. They're the closest Subaru specialty shop and they're an IAG certified installer. I started collecting parts as i found deals on them as my date to go in for the build was still several months off. Unfortunately due to all the shut downs shipping delays and places just plain being out of stock meant what was supposed to be a 2-3 month long build turned into a 2 year build. Over this time as i kept doing research and finding deals on more parts the build just kept growing. It was always intend to be a full street car. Something responsive that is a joy to take on my favorite back roads and to the autocross when they come to town.
When they finally cracked into my motor it was pretty clear that there were more problems besides 1 cylinder with low compression. 1 piston had a cracked ring land. Another has the edge of the piston crown literally explode. Metal chunks damaged 1 head beyond repair, turbo was smoked and tons of oil in the tmic.
There isn't an area of the car that hasn't been touched at this point. To the best of my knowledge this list of parts below is accurate.
- Boost Lab 54XR+ 66 lb/min turbo, 3” T51 inlet, .83 v-band ex. housing.
- 3” v-band downpipe w/ gesi cat
- Torque Solutions downpipe thermal blanket
- Custom air intake
- DEI turbo blanket
- Tomei ELH, SwainTech coated & gaskets
- Custom rotated up-pipe for v-band w/ 38mm external gate
- Up pipe blanket
- Tial MV-SBK 38mm external wastegate w/1 bar spring, routed into downpipe
- Full Race Tial heat blanket
- Custom resonated mid pipe
- ARK GRiP cat back exhaust
- ETS 4” FMIC w/ custom piping
- IAG 74mm throttle body
- Tial Q bov, black, 10 psi spring, burnt titanium hardware
- Radium dual injector TGV’s w/ 8mm phenolic lower gasket & hardware
- NA intake manifold port matched to tgv’s, wrinkle black
- Grimmspeed intake manifold to TGV gasket
- Torque Solutions 12mm exhaust mount kit
- Reflect-A-Gold high temp reflective tape
- Area1320 3 port EBCS
- Aem 5 bar map sensor w/ torque solutions bolt on adapter
- Plug-n-Play IAT sensospeed density kit
- AEM WBO2/Boost gauge combo w/ drivers side vent mount
- Innovate Motorsports 3913 MTX-D oil pressure/temp gauge kit
- Innovate Motorsports 3851 MTX-D boost/shift light gauge kit
- Cobb flex fuel kit
- Cobb fuel pressure sensor
- Cobb AP V3
- IAG v3 fuel rails
- IAG braided fuel lines
- Injector Dynamics ID1700x injectors w/ plugs
- Radium Engineering dual pump fuel hanger w/ aem 50-1200 fuel pumps
- Radium Engineering fuel hanger dual pump plumbing kit
- iWire plug n play dual pump wiring harness
- Radium Engineering high flow fuel filter w/ 10 micron filter & 1pc heat exchange clamp
- Fragola 602008 -8 PTFE feed fuel line
- Fragola 602006 -6 PTFE return fuel line
- Fragola/Aeromotive AN fittings, ethanol safe
- AEM AFPR
- IAG Stage 2.5 short block w/ ½” head studs
- Headgames Motorworks pocket ported/assembled heads
- New OEM 11039AC070 right cylinder head casting
- New OEM 11063AB480 left cylinder head casting
- Brian Crower BC0600S valve springs & steel retainers
- GSC 2012-8 36mm in. valves
- GSC 2011-8 32mm ex. valves
- GSC OEM replacement valve seat set
- GSC 6mm valve guides
- Brian Crower BC2960 valve guide single groove stem keepers
- Brian Crower BC0623 cams
- Viton valve stem seals
- ATI 917991 super harmonic damper
- Torque Solutions secondary air pump block offs
- Company 23 EJ257 timing belt guide kit
- Perrin air oil separator
- IAG Stage 2 oil pump
- Aisin TKF-004 engine timing belt kit w/ new water pump
- ARP ½” head stud kit
- Group N mototrans mounts
- Pitch mount
- Mishimoto X-line radiator
- Perrin wrinkle black overflow tank
- Aluminati black expansion tank
- Mishimoto black silicone radiator hoses
- Mishimoto thermostat
- Mishimoto black battery tie down
- SuperStik black dipstick
- Dress Up Bolts titanium engine bay kit, black
- WC Lathe Werks burnt titanium oil fill cap
- WC Lathe Werks burnt titanium alternator cover
- WC Lathe Werks titanium radiator stays
- RK Titanium burnt titanium upper radiator pipe
- JD Customs windshield washer, brake reservoir & clutch reservoir burnt titanium caps
- ACT T1S-S05-Mod-Twin 225 twin disc clutch kit w/ lightweight flywheel
- Driveshaft Shop SUSH9-C carbon fiber driveshaft w/ 10mm bolts
- 34110VA121 2015-2017 STI 13:1 quick ratio steering rack
- Torque Solutions transmission member bushings
- Torque Solutions positive shift kit
- Torque Solutions shifter linkage bushings
- Torque Solutions solid shifter linkage U-joint
- Torque Solutions clutch master cylinder brace
- Torque Solutions TS-SU-427BK billet rear differential brace
- Torque Solutions TS-SU-603 rear differential lockdown system
- Goodridge SS clutch line
- Goodridge SS brake lines
- Hawk HPS+ brake pads
- EBC slotted rotors
- Perrin PSP-BRK-401BK brake master cylinder brace
- ITS transmission pedal support bracket
- Arp 100-7727 wheel stud kits
- Mishimoto black aluminum wheel lugs w/ locks
- SSTI burnt titanium wheel lugs
- DarkMatterX DM-1 Shifter assembly
- 18 x 9.5 Enkei RPF1’s, 38mm offset
- 255/40 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 4’s
- 8mm wheel spacers
- Tein VSSB02-D1SS4 Flex A coilovers
- Tein EDK04-Q0349 edfc active pro controller
- Tein EDK05-12140 edfc motor kit
- Tein EDK06-K4474 strut kit
- Tein EDK07-P8022 edfc active gps kit
- Swift 7k front & rear springs
- Eibach front & rear sway bars w/ poly bushings
- Whiteline rear sway bar bracing
- Torque Solution front & rear end links
- Torque Solutions steering rack brace
- Whiteline KSR207 rack & pinion poly bushings
- Whiteline KCA425 control arm lower inner rear bushings
- Whiteline KCA334 control arm anti lift kit/lower inner rear bushings
- Whiteline W0506 front control arm bushings
- Whiteline KDT902 cross member bushings
- Whiteline W63394 control arm bushing
- Whiteline WEC081 rear essentials vehicle kit
- KCA326 rear camber adjustment bushings
- KDT905 rear differential power positive front kit
- KDT906 rear differential positive power kit
- KDT907 rear subframe positive traction kit
- W0568 rear trailing arm front bushings
- Whiteline KDT903 rear differential mount bushings
- Whiteline KBR14 front control arm brace
- Whiteline KBR15 rear sway bar brace
- Whiteline KBR16 rear sway bar brace, link support
- Whiteline W0568 rear trailing arm bushings
- Whiteline W63225 rear control arm bushing
- Whiteline W0508 front control arm lower inner bushings
- Whiteline W53353 front control arm lower inner rear bushings
- Whiteline W63412 rear control arm upper outer bushings
- Whiteline KCA313 roll centebump steer correction kit
- Whiteline KTA147B rear toe arm
- Whiteline KTA216A rear lower control arms
- Megan Racing front lower 'H' brace
- Cusco 692-492-FM front member brace
- Cusco 687-492-RS floor rear side braces
- Cusco 692-49-RM rear member brace
- Cusco 692-492-R rear floor brace
- Cusco 692-492-M front cross member
- Ultra Racing UR-SD8-1337 8 pt side lower brace
- Ultra Racing UR-ML4-1336p 4 pt mid lower brace
- Kein KSUB026 fender reinforcement braces
- SPT SOA8431130 front strut tower bar
- Megan MR-SB-SI08RU1P rear strut tower bar
- CF front lip
- Seibon CF hood
- CF Varis hood struts for JDM aluminum hood
- RPG CF bumper vents
- CF side skirt extensions
- CF wing extension
- GoGoCarbon rear tailgate garnish
- CF b/c pillars
- Seibon cf front fenders
- Valenti red/clear jeweled tail lights
- Torque solutions billet tpms valve stem kit, black
- WC Lathe Works burnt titanium fender badges
- WC Lathe Werks burnt titanium shift knob
- WC Lathe Werks burnt titanium SI drive cover
- SSCO wrinkle black aluminum reverse lockout
- SSCO burnt titanium e-brake button
- SSCO perforated black leather shift boot w/ red stitching
- SSCO perforated black leather e-brake boot w/ red stitching
- SSCO black leather armrest cover w/ red stitching
- OEM pop up arm rest
- GoGoCarbon D shaped steering wheel
- SMY dual gauge pod cluster surround
- Intertek Fabrications CF dash/vent/door handle trim, shifter surround & window switch panels
- JDMuscle CF center console cover
- Alpine Type R 6.5” speakers
- Idoing android head unit
submitted by 90blacktsiawd
to WRXSTi [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 18:42 LeoThePointHunter The Points Art Club at The Point CDC Every Wednesday from 6-8pm
2023.03.22 18:13 LeoThePointHunter The Point Arts Club at The Point CDC
2023.03.21 18:54 stbreadworldwide New Members Intro
Thank you so much for joining our new community. Please feel free to use this reddit as you please. Add everyone you know! Message me if you would like to be admin/moderator. All is welcomed. StreetBread is an artist from the Bronx, NY that has a major west coast vibe and loves upcycling 1 of 1s as well as creating the highest quality product possible in limited runs. www.stbread.com www.wellknowngallery.com/streetbread
submitted by stbreadworldwide
to streetbread [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 04:03 jrralls "This fucking computer, I thought it would do a lot of it." - And it DID 25 years later. ChatGPT Writes "You Bark, I Bite"
So Christopher says, "This fucking computer, I thought it would do a lot of it" and he was just 25 years too early because I just made ChatGPT write out the outline of "You Bark, I Bite."
Title: You Bark I Bite
"You Bark I Bite" is a gripping tale about a young man named Tony, who always dreamt of being a mobster. Growing up in the rough streets of New York, Tony saw the power and influence that the mob had, and he wanted a piece of the action. He was a big talker with even bigger dreams, and when he finally gets a chance to join the mob, he quickly realizes that the reality of the mob life is even more dangerous and exciting than he ever imagined.
Tony was always a bit of a loudmouth. Growing up in the Bronx, he never shied away from a fight or an argument, and he always had a quick comeback for anyone who crossed him. But beneath his tough exterior, Tony had big dreams. He wanted more than the life his parents had, working long hours at a factory just to make ends meet. He wanted to be someone, to have power and respect.
Tony's fascination with the mob started when he was just a kid. He would watch movies like "The Godfather" and "Goodfellas" and imagine himself in the shoes of the characters. He loved the idea of being part of a secret society, where loyalty and honor were everything. He knew that the life of a mobster was dangerous, but he also knew that it was glamorous, with money, women, and power at your fingertips.
As Tony grew older, his obsession with the mob only intensified. He started reading books about the Mafia, watching documentaries, and even studying the history of organized crime. He became an expert on the subject, and he was convinced that he had what it took to be a great mobster. He had the street smarts, the charisma, and the ambition. All he needed was a way in.
One day, Tony's chance came. He was hanging out at a local bar, shooting the breeze with some guys from the neighborhood, when a man walked in. He was dressed in a sharp suit, with a gold watch and a diamond pinky ring. Tony recognized him as a made man, a member of the local Mafia family. The man looked at Tony and nodded, and Tony knew right then and there that this was his chance.
Without hesitating, Tony walked up to the man and introduced himself. He was nervous, but he tried to act cool. The man asked Tony what he wanted, and Tony said he wanted to be a part of the family. The man laughed and said that it wasn't that simple. He told Tony that the life of a mobster was tough, and that he would have to prove himself first.
Tony was undeterred. He told the man that he was willing to do whatever it took to join the family. The man nodded and told Tony to come back the next day. Tony was thrilled. He knew that this was his chance to finally achieve his dream.
The next day, Tony went back to the bar. The man was there, along with a few other guys. They took Tony to a back room and asked him some questions. They wanted to know if he was willing to keep his mouth shut, if he was willing to do whatever they asked, and if he was loyal. Tony answered yes to all of the questions, and the men seemed to be impressed.
After the questioning, the men told Tony that he could join the family, but he would have to start at the bottom. Tony didn't mind. He was just happy to be a part of the family. The men gave Tony some tasks to do, like running errands and doing favors for people. Tony did everything he was asked to do, and he did it well.
As time went on, Tony started to move up in the family. He was trusted with bigger tasks, like collecting debts and keeping tabs on rival gangs. He proved himself to be a valuable member of the family, and he loved every minute of it.
Tony was finally living his dream. He had the power, the respect, and the money. He was a mobster, and he was damn good at it. But little did he know, the life of a mobster was much more dangerous than he ever imagined.
As Tony continued to climb the ranks of the family, he began to see the darker side of the mob. He witnessed violence, betrayal, and the consequences that came with crossing the wrong people. But Tony was still determined to prove himself and be the best mobster he could be.
He started to take on more dangerous jobs, like carrying out hits on rival gang members. He became more ruthless and less hesitant to use violence to achieve his goals. He was becoming the exact type of person he had always wanted to be, but at what cost?
One day, Tony was given a job that would change his life forever. He was tasked with taking out a high-ranking member of a rival gang. Tony knew that this was a big job, and he would have to be careful. But as he planned and executed the hit, something went wrong.
Tony was caught by the police and taken into custody. He was facing a long prison sentence, and he knew that he had let down the family. He was devastated. All of his dreams of being a successful mobster had come crashing down around him.
As he sat in his cell, Tony began to reflect on his life. He realized that he had become so consumed with his desire to be a mobster that he had lost sight of everything else. He had hurt people, taken lives, and had been blinded by the power and money that came with the lifestyle.
Tony knew that he had to make things right. He began to cooperate with the police, giving them information about the family and the crimes they had committed. He knew that he was risking his life, but he also knew that it was the right thing to do.
In the end, Tony was able to help bring down the family and bring justice to those who had been hurt by their actions. He realized that being a mobster wasn't all it was cracked up to be, and that the consequences of his actions had far-reaching effects.
As he walked out of prison a changed man, Tony knew that he would never be able to forget his past, but he was determined to make a better future for himself and those around him.
submitted by jrralls
to thesopranos [link] [comments]
2023.03.20 00:29 Dizzyeer I have a shitty theory that Drake is caught up with gang/organizations whether or not he chose to be.
It all started with the Hoover show with Ye and Drake. Obviously nobody wanted another mid 90s rap beef that resulted in death (and war) that stretched well beyond just famous rappers.
I firstly believe Drake and Kanye were puppets and pulled by J Prince to do the concert to both make amends, but also profit Larry Hoover, who is the infamous co-founder of the Gangster Disciples. I’m gonna make this conspiracy shittier by just dropping wiki pages if you wanna research people more. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Hoover
To be clear, Hoover has no right to being free and should absolutely be in jail for organizing an incredibly massive crime/drug ring that has killed so many and lead to many overdoses. That’s aside from the fact.
J Prince is incredibly influential and was very close with Birdman. He introduced Drake to Lil Wayne and his ties are more extensive than most in the music industry without actually being a musician. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Prince
There are stories about Prince that sound like hip-hop fables. Tall tales, like the rumor that Scarface was able to set foot in dangerous Chicago hoods because of Prince’s relationship with Gangster Disciples’ founder Larry Hoover. Or the story of Prince sending a goon to knock out a bootlegger but refuse to do so because cameras were around. It’s hard to believe that a man who may not stand any taller than 5’9” is arguably the most feared figure in the history of Southern hip-hop. https://www.vice.com/en/article/695wv7/a-brief-history-j-prince-rap-a-lot-drake-birdman-diddy-diss-courtesy-call
More recently, Drake has been tied up with 21 Savage who has been infamously tied with Sex Money Murda gang (east coast Bloods). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_Money_Murda
5 years ago, they were often described as the most violent street gang in NY. https://www.vice.com/en/article/mbx48a/who-was-pistol-pete-sex-money-murder-nyc-bronx
With 21’s more recent issues with immigration, I genuinely believe he’s being used to feed the Bloods with legitimate money through putting on 21 even further. He has a history with mostly blood artists (Lil Wayne, The Game). Not to mention the obvious 4L connection with 21 which is also Bloods. Drake’s entire career can almost be connected to Bloods.
Ultimately, Drake is consistently tethered to gangs throughout his entire career. This is my very shitty and loose theory. Thank you.
submitted by Dizzyeer
to Drizzy [link] [comments]
2023.03.19 01:46 PawnzzZ Surgical Resident in the Bronx
Hey, I will be moving to NY to be a resident across the Montefiore hospitals: Montefiore Moses, Einstein Weiler, Jacobi.
Hoping to get some advice on where would be good areas to live, max budget would be about 3500 total between two people. By nature of covering multiple hospitals on call overnight, would require a car. This kind of limits my ability to live in Manhattan as I also don't want to have to deal with street parking. Within the bronx we are looking at Riverdale but don't want to purely limit ourselves to what we have already heard is nice!
Ideally, would want to live somewhere that is a relatively easy/short commute to the hospitals by car. Also very important to us that we are close to a main subway line that runs to Manhattan as we have lots of friends and family down there.
I'm already familiar with surgical resident life so I know how importance convenience is during these years. Thanks!
submitted by PawnzzZ
to AskNYC [link] [comments]