Krazy coupon lady
2008.12.17 21:19 Etsy
A place for Etsy sellers and buyers to post questions, stories, and thoughts about all things Etsy.
2022.04.12 16:54 krazymh krazycouponlady
2023.03.23 19:59 trdjdjjdngc coupon lady reddit pc part deals mexican food near me best tits videos early learning coalition what the fuck game www.google.com free dick sucking videos rav4 prime beach sex orgy nfl shop big black dick porn videos movies to watch on netflix free voyeur cam best shows on
2023.03.23 17:54 CorgiTacos31 Why wasn’t it instant?! You’re so rude!
Lady at window mad we couldn’t instantly do her coupon and I’m explaining it and just saying it’ll be a minute after saying it would be 15 mins, and close the window
She comes back as a full Karen saying I’m rude and slammed it lol.
Jokes on this bitch, I can’t slam shit😂
submitted by CorgiTacos31
to CVS [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 17:51 pldkendlatc coupon lady reddit pc part deals mexican food near me best tits videos early learning coalition what the fuck game www.google.com free dick sucking videos rav4 prime beach sex orgy nfl shop big black dick porn videos movies to watch on netflix free voyeur cam best shows on
2023.03.23 04:58 lululaw27 Do you guys get angry with customers?
This is my first customer service job that I’ve had and I’m usually a nice person and don’t act angry towards customers and I’ve only gotten an attitude back once. I couldn’t imagine if an angry person worked here. A few months ago a lady was angry because I wouldn’t add two of the $5 cash rewards coupons to her account when your only allowed to use 1 per transaction and I told her that and she gave me the nastiest attitude. I didn’t say anything and just kept ringing her up.
submitted by lululaw27
to WalgreensStores [link] [comments]
2023.03.23 04:01 fireflyeyes Wedding Recap: March Wedding in MA 2023
Buckle up, this is a long one! I personally loved pouring over the budget/recaps during the planning process so I knew pretty early on I’d want to write a detailed one of my own. Hopefully someone out there finds this helpful! Disclaimer:
Full transparency I want to start off by saying my parents paid for our wedding. It was a very unexpected offer but we are both very grateful for their generous assistance. My parents covered the venue and vendors and we covered the bar tab and tips.
Our wedding was in March and we booked all of our vendors in late 2021/early 2022 so our pricing will be different from current offerings (still included pricing). We invited 127, 104 RSVP’d yes, and 102 actually came. Budget:
My parents set a budget around $25-30K and I truly tried to stick to the lower end of it as much as possible. I would say the biggest part of the budget went to the venue. Venue:
Crestwood Country Club
Crestwood recently restructured their tiered package pricing (we signed in late 2021) so I can't speak of the current value, but since we were grandfathered in I think we got a pretty amazing deal on the Platinum Package with an off season discount.
Our package included:
Food & Beverage:
- Guest's choice of three mains (plus a veggie option)
- A four course dinner including soup, salad, and the couple's wedding cake
- Two bottles of wine per table with dinner
- A late night snack bar
- Colored premium linens
We both come from aggressively large Italian families so the food had to be good and the bar had to be open.
We went with a classic Caesar salad to start followed by family style Portuguese soup to warm those bones on a very chilly March day.
For dinner our guests could pick either a stuffed chicken breast with sage stuffing, a grilled NY strip with red wine demi glace, pasta primavera (veggie), or salmon in a lemon butter sauce. Dinner was served with seasonal vegetables and parmesan whipped potatoes. I know wedding food can be "meh" but I need you to know a groomsman licked his plate clean and everyone is still gushing about it to me.
Our late night snack was a sliders and fries bar and that went over so well. I saw people run from. the dance floor to the bar area to get some.
Dessert came from Vienna Bakery in Barrington RI. We did a pastry buffet with chocolate mousse cups, cannoli, cream puffs, assorted fruit tarts, cheesecake bites, etc. and not a crumb was left over. Photography:
Jacquelina Paiva/ Jackaaalack Photography ($2,050). Seriously, if you are in New England and are looking for a wedding photographer Jackie should be at the top of your list! We already have a sneak peek gallery and I am OBSESSED. Florals:
In Bloom at Quality Fruitland in Seekonk MA ($2,790). Unconventional but worth every single penny. For that price we received 1 medium bridal bouquet, 5 bridesmaid bouquets, 9 boutonnieres, 3 bundles of roses for the moms, 2 flower crowns for the flower girls, 2 flower girl baskets with petals, 10 varied floral centerpieces, 1 floral garland for the head table, 1 large floor arrangement for the welcome area, 2 medium ceremony arrangements, and tulle on the sweeping staircase. DJ:
Music Mixers Entertainment. $1,850 for 5 ½ hours of music coverage (ceremony/cocktail houreception), uplighting, wireless mics for ceremony and toasts, planning sessions, and unlimited use of their wedding planning website and music catalog. Stationery & Paper Goods:
Save the Dates and Invites were from The Knot and Zola with coupons. I created some signage in Canva and had it printed through Walmart and then bought a seating chart template off Etsy (EastAlchamy) and had that printed onto foam board through Staples. I intended to DIY a lot but then gave up when stress got to me. Decor & Extras:
Here is a quick breakdown of the decor we brought in
- BB8 Bride & Groom droids (DIY project)
- StaCloud light domes (DIY Project)
- Moon Arch photo spot (DIY project- arch bought at Tablecloth Factory)
- Assorted LED string lights (Target)
- Cake Topper ("Till Deathstar do us Part" from Etsy)
- Star Wars cake cutting set (Etsy)
- Custom matches for cigar bar (1 box of 50 from Zazzle with custom sticker)
- Artwork guest book (Etsy- OurLoveWasBorn star chart of our first date, engagement, and wedding)
The groom, groomsmen, and dads all wore three piece black suits from Men's Wearhouse with a platinum tie/vest. It was incredibly easy to set up a profile and have the guys go to their local stores for measurements and adjustments leading up to the big day. The suits were accessorized with custom Star Wars pocket squares. Bridal Party Attire:
All of the bridesmaids purchased their dresses from Azazie. All I asked was that they picked something floor length and in the color "Ink Blue" preferably in a chiffon fabric. They all wore silver shoes and everyone used the celestial pins from their bridesmaid gifts in their hair.
Gifts included matching satin pajamas, diamond earrings, and warm wraps in a neutral color. Bride's Attire:
The dress was purchased from Alexandra’s Bridal Boutique in Fall River MA (as for Meghan! She was a gem). The overall cost of the dress and alterations ended up being around $3K. Alterations were a flat fee of $795 and I will say now that it is over they didn't do the best job. They neglected to hem my dress a second time so I was tripping over it a lot on the day of but that would be my only complaint.
My wedding shoes were the Betsey Johnson Cady booties and then I changed into a pair of Jessica Simpson platform flip flops to dance in. Veil, earrings, and tiara all are from Etsy (LadySolomia and RoseRedRoseWhite).
My hair was masterfully crafted by Erin Asciola at Dirty Blonde Salon in Bristol RI and I did my own makeup using the following products: NARS Light Reflecting Longwear foundation, Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r powder, KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner, Urban Decay All Nighter Spray, Benefit Precisely My Brow pencil, ULTA Beauty brand clear brow gel, ULTA Beauty brand shadow primer, MILK Makeup Hydrogrip primer, Embryolisse moisturizer, Too Faced Milk Chocolate bronzer, Fenty Beauty contour stick in Amber Rare Beauty liquid blush in Hope, Rare Beauty pressed highlighter in Enlighten, ABH Mini Glam 2 Go shadow palette, Charlotte Tilbury Pillowtalk liner and lipstick, and some magnetic lash strips from TJ Maxx cut into half lashes.
If you made it this far I have to admit that it was the best night of my life and I would easily do this again next year despite all of the stress and drama leading up to it. Now that it is all over I'm going to put the wedding binder deep into my closet and take a very long nap on the couch with my new husband. Thanks for reading, if you have any questions I'm happy to answer them!
submitted by fireflyeyes
to weddingplanning [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 23:00 clearliquidclearjar TALLAHASSEE WEEKLY EVENTS, 3/23 – 3/29
Events are listed by the day. Events that happen every week appear first, one time stuff after that. If you have anything you’d like people to know about, comment here or message me and I’ll add it in. If you’d like further info about any of the events, look it up! I usually don’t have any extra to add. Ongoing and Multi-Day Events
Local Running, Walking, and Biking Info: https://troubleafoot.blogspot.com/ OutdooFarmer’s Markets:
- Faust @ 35! Spring Live Show at the Mickee Faust Theater in RR Sq. 35 years of original theater for the weird community. Dates and info here: https://www.mickeefaust.com/show-item/faust-35/
- Royal Hanneford Circus at the North Florida Fairgrounds. We promise to bring smiles and laughter to each and every audience with our wide variety of high-end acts and talents from all over the world. March 24 – April 2
- Lake Ella Grower's Market: Wednesday, 11am-2pm. Find organic vendors, and foragers: The Holistic Cannabis Community, Artzi Farms, Hickory Nut Gifts, and others. Farmer's Market Nutrition Program Coupons gladly accepted!
- Frenchtown Market: 524 N MLK Jr Blvd. Saturdays, 10am to 2pm. Come grow community and support your local farmers and makers, while you get your groceries for the week! Don’t forget! We match SNAP/EBT, so you DOUBLE your money to go towards locally grown fresh fruits and vegetables!
- Tallahassee Farmers Market: 2904 Kerry Forest Pkwy, Saturdays, 8am to Noon. Come see us at Tallahassee's longest-running farmers market! We are a year-round market, featuring local farms and vendors that provide the best seasonal produce, meats, baked goods, and more. We welcome you and your whole family (leashed pets included) to come out and meet your local farmers! Ample parking is available between our lot and the shopping center lot next door (by Red Elephant). Come early for the best selection.
- Tallahassee Downtown Market: Ponce de Leon Park, Saturdays, 10am-2pm. Join us for a stroll in the park among local makers, bakers, artists and farmers as live music is played by local musicians!
- Blue Tavern: Happy Hour Pickfoolery. Butch Burns & Brent Kittrell of the local legendary bluegrass band Bottom Dollar Boys always put the happy in happy hour - even when they're singing those sad cry-in-your-beer ballads. 5pm
- The Hub at Feather Oaks: Bingo. 5pm
- Dreamland BBQ: Weekly Open Blues Jam. If you'd like to sing, please bring your own mic. 6pm
- The Great Games Library: Solforge Fusion Sealed-Deck Tournament. Anyone interested in SolForge: Fusion, please come out! Thursday nights at 6:00pm to 9:00pm ish will be dedicated to SolForge Fusion gameplay and weekly tournaments. If you play or have played MTG but would like to spend less, this is a great alternative CCG with inexpensive entry and minimal purchases to enjoy playing competitively. In-store and online tournaments may be played with the same decks purchased at any store. SolForge was created by the same designer for MTG, Netrunner, and Key Forge, Richard Garfield, and the designer for Ascension, Justine Gary. 6pm/$35 Entry Fee for 4 Sealed Half-decks, Special Art Playmat Prize for 1st Place
- World of Beer: Trivia Night. 7pm
- Lake Tribe III: Trivia. 7pm
- Smitty's Taphouse: Trivia Lab Thursdays. Teams of 6 or fewer players can compete for $30 / $20 / $10 Prizes + The Golden MacGuffin prize table! New format! Interactive smartphone answering for your comfort and safety! 6 Fun Rounds - 42 Total Questions. 7:30pm
- House of Music: Prime Rib Thursday & Karaoke. 7:30pm
- Cap City Video Lounge: The Million Eyes Of Sumuru: MST3K Thursday. Join us Thursday as we climb aboard The Satellite of Love along with Joel, Tom Servo and CROOOOW as the Gang tackles the peculiar, kinky, ladies vs gents action epic that is the 1968 film, THE MILLION EYES OF SUMURU! 8pm/free but donations encouraged
- Fire Bettys: Electronic Thursdays. There will be rotating music genres from local artists! 8pm/free/21+
- Poor Pauls: Trivia. 8/21+
- 926: Karaoke. 9pm
- Fire Bettys: Electronic Show. Join us for Experiment 002 and take a mind-bending trip into the sound of the future! Our electrifying music party will transport you to another dimension with cutting-edge beats and non-stop excitement. 9pm
- Bird’s: Karaoke with Nathan. 9pm
- Blue Tavern: Piano Jazz w/ Jack Quine, CLAVE: Bossa Nova, Blendik Experience: Joe Goldberg, Michael Bakan & Jack Staub. 5pm
- Oyster City Brewing: Tim Russell. 6pm
- Common Ground Books: Literary Open-Mic Night. Join us for our monthly literary open-mic night! Our open-mic is the perfect safe space for poets and fiction writers to share their work. 6pm
- Challenger Learning Center of Tallahassee: 20th Anniversary Reception. Join us to celebrate our 20th Anniversary with a reception honoring our founders and supporting members. We'll be taking a look back at the last 20 years and unveiling our plans for the future. 6pm
- The Rose Room: Open Mic Night. 6pm
- 926: Brother Hawk with Pat Puckett and Brett Eugene. 8pm
- Club Downunder: CDU Presents: Daddy’s Beemer with Marabella. 8pm
- Lake Tribe: Flannel Friday. Flannel Fridays will be featuring a wide range of fall themed 'Pop-up' activities such as food trucks, live music, campfires, s'mores roasting, new seasonal brews, and more! Come dawn your flannel and cozy up to the simpler things in life. Our beers taste like the outdoors feel, let our tasting room be your Friday cabin retreat. 4pm
- Gamescape: MTG Friday Night Magic. FORMAT: Standard Constructed. Swiss rounds as determined by the number of players with a maximum of 5 rounds. 7pm/$5
- Hobbit West: Friday Night Dart Tournament. Anyone can Enter! Sign ups at 7:30, Darts fly at 8:00/$10 entry fee
- Ouzts Too: Karaoke with DJ Nathan. Best karaoke DJ in town. 8pm
- Club Downunder: CDU X Hip Hop Club Presents Freestyle Friday. Show off your freestyle rap or poetry skills at Freestyle Friday! Doors are at 7:30 with the show starting at 8:00 in Club Downunder! Send an email to [email protected] to sign up! 8pm
- Just One More: Karaoke with DJ Rah. 9pm-11pm/21+
- 926: The Hot Friday Night Party and Drag Show. 9pm/$5/18+
- Retrofit Records: Emei in-store performance and DJ set. Noon
- Blue Tavern: Piano Jazz w/ Everett Young, Raga Bhakti, Chris Seepersaud & Belinda Bruno-Piverger. 5pm
- Fire Bettys: Free Jazz Night. On March 24th, Lemon City Trio and Soul Candy will be bringing the heat to our stage for an unforgettable night of soulful improvisation, scorching solos, and toe-tapping beats. 6pm
- Real Cool Time Records: Real Cool Time Records One Year Anniversary Fest featuring Saturnalia, Radio USA, Gangs of Paris, Speed Spirits, and Skunch. 6pm
- Eve on Adams: Upside Solo. 6pm
- Fish Camp: Southern Latitude. 6:30pm
- Island Wings: Deja Blu. 7pm
- Oyster City Brewing: The Smith Band. 7pm
- RR Sq Craft House: Electric Apostles. 7pm
- The Bark: Colby Nathan, Chatterer, Good Real Estate, and No Face Presents: MTN/MAN. 8pm
- Crum Box Gastgarden: CACAH - Comedians Against Cards Against Humanity. Come out to The Crum Box Gastgarden and join us in playing Cards Against Humanity (CAH)! In a combination of CAH and comedy, local comedians will be reading, joking about, and scoring each team's card submission, with prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place! This is an absolute blast and you don't want to miss it! 8pm
- House of Music: The Allie Cats. 8pm
- Cap City Video Lounge: Humortals at CCVL Showcase. 9pm/$5/18+
- 1645 Airport Dr.: Cowboys Vs. Aliens. *Sounds by Nani, Forty-Two, Common Sense, Fly Docta. 9pm/$10
- Brinkley Glen Park: Invasive Plant Removal. Join Master Gardener Volunteers at this weekly invasive plant removal event. This is a great way to learn to ID our invasive plant species and how to remove them. We recommend wearing long pants and sleeves, closed-toed shoes, gloves, a hat and mosquito spray. Bring gardening tools such as hand clippers, loppers, trowels, etc. if you have them. We are removing coral ardisia bushes and berries, nandina, tung trees, Tradescantia flumenensis, cat's claw vine, winged yam, Japanese climbing fern, skunkvine and more. Directions: The best way to get there is to take Meridian Rd to Waverly Rd, go to the next intersection and turn left onto Abbotsford Way, then turn left at the next road called Woodside Dr. At the stop sign turn left onto Lothian. Lothian ends in a cul-de-sac and there is a sign that says Brinkley Glen Park. 8:30am-11:30am
- The Rose Room: The Rose Revue. Performances by your favorite entertainers and special guests! Shows at 8pm, 10pm, & Midnight! A unique cast EACH show! 7pm
- Duke’s and Dottie’s: Line Dancing. 8pm/21+
- Bird’s Oyster Shack: Laughterday Night Fever. This week: Five Year Anniversary Laughterday Night Fever! Join us every Saturday at Bird's Aphrodisiac Oyster Shack for a free comedy show! 8:30pm
- La Casa Bar: Karaoke With Nathan. 9pm-1pm
- Tallahassee Junior Museum: Pioneer Breakfast 2023. Come out and join us on the 1880’s Big Bend Farm for a hearty breakfast to start the day! We will be serving scrambled eggs, pancakes, Register’s sausage, grits and of course, piping hot coffee and Milk and Orange Juice! 8am
- Making Awesome: Open House/Work Day. For non-members this is a great time to see the space, meet members, talk shop, and learn what MA is about. For members, this is day to work on anything with others around. Share what you'll be working on below so you can connect with like minds. 10am-3pm
- Kleman Plaza: Tallahassee History Festival. FREE community event with fun for the whole family, featuring programs and activities by historians from around the state as well as some of our local favorites. 10am-2pm
- Lake Jackson Community Center: Game Tally Gaming Day! We've had four successful gatherings, so we're doing it again! Each of our previous gatherings at this location have had 30 - 40 attendees. A whole day of gaming in the capital city! A great opportunity for heavy games, light games, and everything in between. Regulars and new players welcome. Join us! Start posting and organizing games in the Discussion. There are nearby restaurants and please feel free to bring snacks to share. There's a kitchen area with an ice maker, fridge, etc. 10am-8pm
- Tallahassee Auto Museum: Capital Craft Fest 2023. Amazing Local Vendors offering their Handmade Arts & Crafts, Jewelry, Boutiques, Handmade Soaps & Candles, Direct Sales, Artist & MORE! Grab a bite to eat from the variety of Food Trucks on site, Easter egg hunt for the kids, Visit with the Easter Bunny & enjoy music by DJ Felix Flo while shopping OVER 75 plus vendors! 10am-4pm
- Natural Life Midtown: Springtime Duval Plaza Art Walk. Please join Natural Life Midtown for our monthly Art Walk at the Duval Plaza! A FREE and fun-filled evening with games, prizes, free samples, and tons of amazing artistries from local artists and crafters. 11am-3pm
- Tallahassee Junior Museum: Tallahassee Jazz and Blues Festival Day One featuring TCC Jazz Band, Thursday Night Music Club, Tallahassee Swing, Yellow Dog Jazz Band, Thomas University Jazz Ensemble, and Warren Sutton. 11am
- The Puff: Marauders Market. Come join us at our newest smallest venue! Vintage resellers, local artisans, & good tunes! Noon
- Panacea: 2023 Panacea Beer & Oyster Festival. The Panacea Beer and Oyster Festival is an annual event that showcases local and national craft beers and our areas local farm raised oysters! Noon
- Fish Camp: Steven Ritter live at 1pm - 4pm followed by Brett Wellman and the Stone Cold Blues Band live at 5pm until late. 1pm
- Challenger Learning Center of Tallahassee: Creature from the Black Lagoon in 3D. In partnership with Tallahassee History Festival and sponsored by Lofty Pursuits, we are excited to announce a free screening of 'The Creature from the Black Lagoon' in it's original, red-blue 3D format. 2pm
- Blue Tavern: Piano Jazz w/ Andrew Salow, Jazzmatazz: Longinue Parsons w/ Michael Bakan & Brian Hall. 5pm
- Proof: Suckerdust. 5pm
- Cascades: Movies in the Moonlight - Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. 6pm
- Cap City Video Lounge: Pink Peugeot, Porch Coffin, Beloved Devotion, and Atomic Pipe Bomb. 7pm
- The Moon: The Rockitz. 7pm
- 926: Trash Panda with No Parts & Professional Businessman. 8pm
- 310 Murat Street: Tallwoodstock with Strictly Liquid. A night of Garms and Grooves. 8pm/$7
- Fire Bettys: Burlesque Show. 8pm
- The Plant: 50 Styles Of Women (All Female Showcase). R&B, Rap, Comedy, Spoken Word, Soul. 8pm/$10
- The Bark: Endbringer, This Dying Breed, Scold, and Beneath The Barrens. 9pm
- 1642 Sharkey Street: Casj, Franzini, Cilla, Akaishi. 10pm/$7
- 1905 Bellevue Way: Fae Fantasy. Techno Showcase with D3SIRE, 1-800-Lolita, and Daledi. 10pm/$7
- Bicycle House: Sunday Ride. Ride at 10:30 AM from Bicycle House. We will ride the Cascades trail to the St Marks trail and down to Wakulla station and return, about 31 miles. Ride speed is 12 to 14 mph, with periodic regroups. Vernon Bailey is the ride leader. Vernon is a new CCC member who’s been biking for 50 years enjoys riding with small groups and weekend touring. 10am
- Gamescape: Pokémon League. Come learn, play, and trade with the Pokémon Trading Card Game and the Pokémon video games! We LOVE seeing new players, so come learn how to play! We play both the Trading Card Game and the Video Game casually and competitively. The store offers lots of different seating arrangements to meet our group's needs, as well as food, drinks, and Pokémon products for purchase. We are also hold regular, officially sanctioned tournaments for Pokémon Trading Card Game and Video Game Competitions! 2-4pm
- House of Music: Songwriter Sunday. Songwriters of Tallahassee hosted by Rachel Hillman. Bring your original songs on Sunday - sign up is at 4:30. No Cover Songs please - this is an event celebrating original music. Accompanists and Bands Welcome - you must be able to set up within two minutes, so no crazy pedals or amp shenanigans. No Backing Tracks - Please find someone to play your song with you. 5pm
- The Plant: Open Jam. All instruments, all players welcome. 5pm-9pm
- The Rose Room: Synful Sunday. 8pm
- Tallahassee Junior Museum: Tallahassee Jazz and Blues Festival Day Two featuring Tillman and Taff, Brett Wellman & Dave Messler, Quanta, Billy Rigsby, King Cotton Band, and Coastal Highway. 11am
- RR Sq Craft House: Drag Brunch. 11am/$10
- Common Ground Books: March Drag Story Hour Featuring Aurora Starr! This is a free family friendly event for all ages. There will be a free craft for kiddos and coffee and conversation for grown-ups. The Books: Red: A Crayon Story by Michael Hall and Donut, The Unicorn Who Wants to Fly by Laura Gehl (illustrated by Andrea Zuill). 2pm
- Fish Camp: Far 2 Fresh. 3pm
- Riverside Café in St Marks: Cottonmouth Perry. 4pm
- The Bark: PM Tiger, Saturn Lights, and Sleep John B. 6:30pm
- The Moon: Get The Led Out: A Celebration Of “The Mighty Zep” (Led Zeppelin tribute band). 7pm
- Just One More: Bingo. 5pm-6:30pm
- American Legion Hall: Cha Cha - Weekly Lessons. 6:15pm/$5
- Hangar 38: Bingo. 6:45pm
- Vino Beano: Tipsy Trivia. 7pm
- The Rose Room: Karaoke Night. 8pm
- Oyster City Brewing: The Bachelor Watch Party! 8pm
- Blue Tavern: Happy Hour with Paddy League. 5pm
- World of Beer: Poker Night. 6pm
- The Rose Room: Drag Bingo and Open Stage Night ft. Britney T. Foxx! 6pm
- Crafty Crab: BOOMIN' Karaoke. 7pm
- Island Wings: Trivia. 7pm
- House of Music: Tuesday Trivia & Karaoke. 7pm
- Burrito Boarder: Karaoke with DJ Roldus. 8pm
- Blue Tavern: Tuesday is Blues Day. Every Tuesday is Blues Day @ the Blue Tavern and Blues Meets Girl is a Tallahassee favorite. This perfect, intimate venue provides just what you need for both a mid-week break and authentic blues music experience. 8pm
- 4th Quarter: Professor Jim's Tuesday Night Trivia. Popular for a reason! 8pm
- Argonaut Coffee: Trivia Tuesday. 8pm
- 926: Tacos and Trivia. 9pm
- Fire Betty’s: Comedy Show. 9pm/21+
- Common Ground: House of Our Queer - A Talk with Author Bex Mui. 6:30pm
- Rose Room: Women's Wednesday. Featuring Our Rose Roulettes and drink specials all night long. A night for all of our female-identifying friends to enjoy a safe space and an awesome happy hour! 5pm-2am
- Birds: The Wednesday Night Lab Session hosted by Jim Crozier. 6pm
- Tara Angel’s Magic: D&D Experience - Adult (18+) Group. Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition - Candlekeep Mysteries. A one-shot is a D&D event that starts and finishes in the same session, typically lasting 3 - 4 hours. We have pre-generated characters for players to choose from. WHAT TO BRING: Pencils, Dice (can be purchased in store), Mask (encouraged for unvaccinated participants), Enthusiasm! Please sign up in advance to reserve a spot in this campaign. Tickets can be purchased in-store, over the phone, or on the website. For more information, please email [email protected], or call: (850) 878-4555 6pm-9pm
- Goodwood: Wonderful Wednesday. 6pm/$5
- Level 8 Rooftop Lounge: Trivia. 6pm
- The Great Games Library: Open Game Night. 6pm/free
- American Legion Hall: Sue Boyd Country Western and More Dance Class. Session 2 - Beginner 6:30 to 7:45 pm What: East Coast Swing and Waltz. Cost: $8.00 per person. Wear comfortable shoes you can turn in. 7:45 to 8:15 - Practice dance with paid admission. 8:15 to 9:30: Intermediate - 2 Step and WCS. $8.00 per person or $13.00 for both classes. Vaccines are required. Face masks are optional. Changing partners is optional. 6:30pm
- Perry Lynn’s Smokehouse in Quincy: Wed Night Open Mic w/ Steven Ritter and Friends. 6:30pm
- Hangar 38: Trivia. 6:45pm
- Oyster City Brewing Tallahassee: Trivia. Teams up to 6 players for three rounds with 10 questions and a tie breaker each round. Winners are by round so don’t worry if you need to come late or can’t stay the whole time! Prizes include a round of beer, a 6 pack and a gift card! 7pm
- Proof: Trivia. 7pm
- Vino Beano: Wine Bingo. 7pm
- Fermentation Lounge: Trivia. 7pm
- The Bark: Oceans in the Sky, Dizzy Bats, and Medians. 7pm
- House of Music: Open Mic at House of Music. Join us Wednesday nights for open mic in the bar with host Mike Ingram of The Brown Goose. Come early for Happy Hour and dinner! 8pm
- Blue Tavern: Warehouse Wednesdays Open Mic Night. The open mic night that has run continuously for almost 20 years, once housed at the Warehouse, lives on at the Blue Tavern. Doc Russell continues as the host with the most. Sign up starts at 8pm/free to attend
- Fire Betty’s: Karaoke! 8pm/21+/free
- Dukes and Dotties: College Night and Line Dancing Lessons. 8pm
- The Bark: Karaoke with DJ Nathan. Best karaoke DJ in town. 9pm
- 926: Dragged Out Wednesday. 10pm
- Ruby Diamond: Jay Leno. 7pm
submitted by clearliquidclearjar
to Tallahassee [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 11:47 Wannabehousewife2 Stop rewarding bad behavior
I cant count how many times I've had a manager step over me and make a coupon that CLEARLY doesn't work / go to what is being requested work because some hoebag of a handbag looking old lady started to get mad that THEY fucked up.
Putting these things through teaches whores that getting your way only comes at the cost of being a bitch. Doesn't help anyone.
And Dr.Pepper is individually bottled you cow. Not a Pepsi product.
submitted by Wannabehousewife2
to retailhell [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 10:00 Maximum-Program-439 how can I find coupon. someone can help me pls.
2023.03.22 04:37 moneyonthemind_ ~ RHONY ladies ranked ~
Bored and decided to order all my fav NY ladies in a list lol
I thought back to each of them at their best
for these rankings - not taking into account any fallouts or other declines. A lot of it had to do with how entertaining they are, some more so about personality
~We all know Krazy Kelly was peak reality TV, but couldn’t bring myself to put her as a top character (because outside of being an entertaining lunatic she sucks) ~
Interested to see what others rankings would be 🐸 🫖
submitted by moneyonthemind_
to RHONY [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 21:21 r3crac ALIEXPRESS Deals (21.3.2023)!
ALIEXPRESS Deals Compilation (21.3.2023)!
Check products in compilation image: https://i.imgur.com/1wQYmbi.jpeg
-1- 1 Slot Universal 18650 USB Battery Charger
📉 Price: $0.98
-2- 8mm No Tie Shoe Laces
💰 Price: $1.22
-3- Toocki 100W USB-C To Type-C Cable 1m
💲 Price: $1.89
-4- 36Pcs Blind Sewing Needless
🥇 Price: $1.93
-5- Quick Charge USB Cable For iPhone 1m
⭕️ Price: $2.02
-6- 5 in 1 Usb 2.0 Type C/Usb /Micro Usb/Tf/SD Memory Card Reader
✌️ Price: $2.37
-7- Mini Cute Toy Light
👌 Price: $2.39
-8- Car Charger 4-Ports
📉 Price: $2.58
-9- Pokemon Pikachu Night Light
💰 Price: $2.97
-10- LadyMisty Ceramic Tungsten Nail Drill Bit Milling Cutter
🥇 Price: $3.16
-11- Motion Sensor Night Light
👉 Price: $3.30
-12- Aubess Power Monitor 16A Wifi Smart Switch
⭕️ Price: $4.92
-13- USB Heated Shoe Insoles
⭕️ Price: $5.22
-14- 16cm Son Goku Super Saiyan Figure
👉 Price: $6.54
-15- ORICO Docking Station Type-C HUB 6 in 1 30Hz RJ45
🔹 Price: $13.22
✏️ Coupon: $4 auto S&S discount in cart + $10 off on $20 coupon "ORICOPWAS10"
-16- Lenovo XT80 Bluetooth V5.3 Earphones
💥 Price: $14.20
-17- LiitoKala Lii-ND4 1.2V Battery Charger
💲 Price: $17.02
🖍 Coupon: $4 auto S&S discount in cart
-18- BAOFENG UV-5R Walkie Talkie
👌 Price: $17.49
-19- Apeman Dash Cam 1080P [EU]
💥 Price: $17.56
✂️ Coupon: $4 auto S&S discount in cart + $5 off on $5,01 coupon "XU3PU1WPWCH9"
-20- HAYLOU X1 Neo TWS Bluetooth 5.3 Earphones
🔹 Price: $18.13
⏳ Coupon: $4 auto S&S discount in cart
-21- Anime Pokemon Building Blocks
〽️ Price: $19.89
-22- Tronsmart Trip Bluetooth 5.3 Speaker
⭕️ Price: $20.10
👉 Coupon: $4 auto S&S discount in cart
-23- Baseus WM03 Wireless Earphones BT5.3
💥 Price: $21.97
✂️ Coupon: $4 auto S&S discount in cart + $1 off on $10 coupon "GF328SALE"
-24- (Note: Original) Oclean 6pcs Brush Heads X Pro Elite Flow One Z1 F1 E1 Air 2 X10 [EU/CN]
📉 Price: $22.03
📍 Coupon: $4 auto S&S discount in cart
-25- Redmi Band 2 Smart Bracelet
⭕️ Price: $22.51
👉 Coupon: "ANUP3" + $4 auto S&S discount in cart
-26- Xiaomi IMILAB A1 Baby Monitor IP Camera [EU]
🚨 Price: $22.73
👉 Coupon: "ANUP3" + "6RP9V3" + $4 auto S&S discount in cart
-27- Booster E Massager [EU]
📉 Price: $22.78
🔓 Coupon: $4 auto S&S discount in cart
-28- Baseus GAN 65W USB-C Charger 3 Ports
💲 Price: $23.97
⏳ Coupon: "ANUP3" + $4 auto S&S discount in cart + $1 off on $10 coupon "BASEUS320"
-29- SAMODRA Bidet Attachment [EU]
💥 Price: $26.79
✌️ Coupon: "ANUP3" + $4 auto S&S discount in cart + $1 off on $10 coupon "PT6APR1TJA04"
-30- Baseus 65W GaN5 Charger
✌️ Price: $28.58
📍 Coupon: "ANUP3" + $8 auto S&S discount in cart + $1 off on $10 coupon "BASEUS2332"
-31- 50L 1000D Nylon Waterproof Trekking Backpack
💣 Price: $28.84
🏆 Coupon: "ANUP3" + $4 auto S&S discount in cart
-32- LiitoKala Lii-600 Battery Charger
⭕️ Price: $29.10
✂️ Coupon: "ANUP3" + $8 auto S&S discount in cart
-33- Transpeed Android 10.0 TV Box with Voice Remote
🥇 Price: $29.11
🔖 Coupon: "ANUP3" + $4 auto S&S discount in cart
-34- Baseus 65W GaN Pro Charger 4 Ports with 100W PD Cable
🔹 Price: $29.81
✂️ Coupon: "ANUP3" + $8 auto S&S discount in cart + $1 off on $10 coupon "GF328SALE"
-35- JAZER DDR4 RAM 16GB 3200MHz
⭕️ Price: $29.94
-36- Dahua Imou Bullet 2C 2MP IP Camera [EU]
✌️ Price: $30.92
✂️ Coupon: "ANUP3" + $8 auto S&S discount in cart
-37- Xiaomi Mijia 1S 150PSI Air Pump
⭕️ Price: $32.11
🖍 Coupon: "ANUP3" + $8 auto S&S discount in cart
-38- Logitech G304 Gaming Mouse
🔹 Price: $32.33
▪️ Coupon: "ANUP3" + $4 auto S&S discount in cart
-39- UGREEN HiTune X6 Bluetooth Earphones ANC
🚨 Price: $33.19
👌 Coupon: "ANUP3" + $8 auto S&S discount in cart + $5 off on $5,01 coupon "B43L08T5Y8PI"
-40- Deep Tissue Muscle Massage Gun 16.8V Brushless
💰 Price: $33.59
✌️ Coupon: "ANUP3" + $8 auto S&S discount in cart
-41- REDRAGON Fizz K617 RGB USB Mini Mechanical Keyboard 61 Keys
💰 Price: $33.99
✌️ Coupon: "ANUP3" + $8 auto S&S discount in cart
-42- Goldenfir SSD 1TB
🥇 Price: $34.35
📌 Coupon: "ANUP3" + $8 auto S&S discount in cart
-43- FIFINE Ampligame USB Microphone
👉 Price: $35.07
📌 Coupon: "ANUP3" + $8 auto S&S discount in cart
-44- Tree House Diamond Building Blocks 5186pcs
💲 Price: $35.91
💎 Coupon: "ANUP3" + $8 auto S&S discount in cart
-45- GameSir X2 Bluetooth Gamepad
👉 Price: $38.18
▪️ Coupon: "ANUP3" + $8 auto S&S discount in cart
-46- XrayDisk SSD 1TB
📉 Price: $38.56
🔖 Coupon: "ANUP3" + $8 auto S&S discount in cart
-47- Oclean X Pro Elite Sonic Toothbrush [EU]
✌️ Price: $40.46
✂️ Coupon: "AN5" + $8 auto S&S discount in cart
-48- Asgard W2 RGB RAM ddr4 8GBx2 3200MHz
👉 Price: $40.63
⏳ Coupon: "ANUP3" + $12 auto S&S discount in cart + $7,02 off on $46,78 coupon "ASGARD32201"
-49- KingSpec M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB
✌️ Price: $42.57
💎 Coupon: "AN5" + $8 auto S&S discount in cart + "1KSFANS"
-50- KingSpec SSD M2 1TB NVME SSD
💣 Price: $42.67
💵 Coupon: "AN5" + $2 auto discount in cart + $8 auto S&S discount in cart + "1KSFANS"
-51- Asagrd Loki w2 RGB RAM 8GB x2 3200MHz DDR4
⭕️ Price: $42.85
👉 Coupon: "AN5" + $12 auto S&S discount in cart + $6,5 off on $6,51 coupon "21WB3P4NPDCW"
-52- Divoom Timebox Evo Bluetooth Speaker
🚨 Price: $43.81
👌 Coupon: "AN5" + $8 auto S&S discount in cart
-53- RD DPS5020 Constant Voltage Current DC Bench
💥 Price: $43.82
🖍 Coupon: "AN5" + $12 auto S&S discount in cart
-54- WALRAM M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB PCIe Gen3x4
✌️ Price: $44.07
✌️ Coupon: $8 auto S&S discount in cart
-55- Baseus PowerCombo 2500W Power Strip 65W Charger
🚨 Price: $44.72
👌 Coupon: "AN5" + $12 auto S&S discount in cart + $1 off on $10 coupon "GF328SALE"
-56- Phoenix A2 Massage Gun
👉 Price: $45.13
⏳ Coupon: "AN5" + $8 auto S&S discount in cart
-57- Amazfit GTS 2e Smart Watch [EU]
👉 Price: $59.00
▪️ Coupon: "AN5" + $16 auto S&S discount in cart
-58- Sofirn Q8 Plus Flashlight 16000lm XHP50B
👌 Price: $65.39
🔑 Coupon: "AN5" + $16 auto S&S discount in cart + $2 off on $55 coupon "W0EH2M4UVASI"
-59- Reolink Smart Security IP Camera 4K 8MP PoE Outdoor RLC-820A
🚨 Price: $67.13
📍 Coupon: "AN9" + $16 auto S&S discount in cart
-60- Amazfit GTR 2 Smart Watch [EU]
📉 Price: $69.00
📌 Coupon: "AN5" + $16 auto S&S discount in cart
-61- Amazfit GTR 2 LTE Smart Watch
💥 Price: $71.00
👌 Coupon: "AN9" + $16 auto S&S discount in cart
-62- NiteCore BR35 1800lm Bicycle Lamp
🔹 Price: $72.50
✂️ Coupon: "AN9" + $16 auto S&S discount in cart
-63- MIUI Continuous Feed Garbage Disposal [EU]
⭕️ Price: $72.61
🔓 Coupon: "AN9" + $16 auto S&S discount in cart + $3 off on $70 coupon "TYDEYZY1R1VP"
-64- UTRAI Power Bank 2500A Jump Starter
🚨 Price: $86.74
✌️ Coupon: "AN9" + $16 auto S&S discount in cart + $5 off on $50 coupon "UTRAI5"
-65- VIOFO WM1 Dash Cam 2K
💲 Price: $88.43
💵 Coupon: "AN9" + $16 auto S&S discount in cart
-66- Logitech MX Keys Wireless Keyboard
👌 Price: $91.60
📌 Coupon: "AN9" + $16 auto S&S discount in cart
-67- Reolink RLC-811A 4K 8MP IP Camera PoE 5X
👌 Price: $93.63
🔖 Coupon: "AN9" + $16 auto S&S discount in cart
-68- 70mai Smart Dash Cam 4K A800S [EU]
⭕️ Price: $105.37
🔓 Coupon: "AN9" + $16 auto S&S discount in cart
-69- Reolink Duo 2 POE Camera 4k
💣 Price: $118.66
💵 Coupon: "AN9" + $16 auto S&S discount in cart
-70- TicWatch Pro 3 Smart Watch GPS [EU]
📉 Price: $138.19
▪️ Coupon: "AN18" + $16 auto S&S discount in cart
-71- Imou Self-empty Vacuum Cleaner Robot [EU]
🔹 Price: $218.31
👌 Coupon: "AN25" + $16 auto S&S discount in cart
-72- Iscooter I9 Pro 36V 7.5Ah 350W 8.5in Electric Scooter [EU]
⭕️ Price: $266.31
💎 Coupon: "AN35" + $16 auto S&S discount in cart + $38,37 off on $219,24 coupon "35EURLA"
-73- Midea S8+ Robot Vacuum Cleaner [EU]
🥇 Price: $314.36
▪️ Coupon: "AN35" + $16 auto S&S discount in cart + $35 off on $300 coupon "8XSQK5OT8S0S"
Products compilation image: https://i.imgur.com/1wQYmbi.jpeg
submitted by r3crac
to couponsfromchina [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 20:55 SeeTheSeaInUDP Choose a number - get introduced to 80s - 90s Kpop!
Here I am again LOL. Some of y'all might remember that I had done a game almost a year ago for first gen Kpop acts, but because I have expanded some of my horizons to a time that predates first gen, and which is super unique and cool in it's own right, I've decide to come back to do a similar game, but for the late 80s - mid 90s era! That era was marked by a young democratic Korea and a society basically re-inventing and rediscovering itself. I'll be basically looking from 1985 (and maybe a little before that, so maybe maximum 1981) to music in 1995.
I will actually not just be talking about music, but also a little bit of pop culture - actors, models, events, fashion trends,... but I promise, it's going to be majority music LOL.
Game goes as simple as follows :
- 1.Take the number of members your favourite group has (if you can't decide on a fave, choose the groups whose song you listened last). Will be referred to as "your group".
- 2. Go down and choose the number in the list. Then go to the letter the number takes you to. Choose one from a few choices. Might be a song, an artist, a show, a scenario, or just simply a fun fact.
- 3. Because I'm curious, comment down below what you got!
Here we Go! Have fun time-travelling!
(3). You're walking around Hongdae, and you hear a real killer rock riff played by one of the street bands. The rock scene is flourishing, y'know. Which song is it? Go to (H)
(4.) You have 5000 won, and picked up a "Best Of" Album at a music store , but the artist's name is not written on the cover. Whose "Best Of" Album is it? Go to (F)
(5). It's 1981. You notice a music store owner putting out trash bags full of albums on the street. You ask him why, and he answers that these albums are by artists who are on the "ban list" of the current military dictatorship. But since you asked, you can pick one from them. Which one are you picking? Go to (C)
(6). You come across a little shop selling tickets to various music events. You have some money left, so you decide to buy one. Which one are you buying? Go to D
(7). Go to (E)
(8). You find a gift coupon for the Seoul Department Store (서울백화점) on the road! What are you going to buy with it? Go to (G)
(9). You have 2000 won, and bought a random album at the music store with it. It's a "Gayo Compilation Album". What songs are on there? Go to (B)
(10). Go to (A)
(11). You are walking around Seoul, when you notice film cameras and lights on the streets, with some staff members clearing anything in front of them. You deduce you are about to be part of a TV drama! Where are you, and which one is it? Go to (J)
(12). Go to (B)
(13). You want to attend a music show, KBS's Gayo Top Ten. Too bad that it's not in KBS's Studio this week! Where is it? Go to (I)
What is your favourite season of the year?
- Monsoon/Rainy Season : Soft Rock
(D) Where would you rather go to spend some free time?
- The library : KBS Rookie Stage
- The park/greenery: Riverside Music Fest
- The downtown/shopping district : College Music Fest
- The movies : KBS "March Of Youth"
(G) You go to the store and show the reception desk your coupon. The lady at the desk asks you if you want a "twin cake". Well, what is a "twin cake"? Is it...
- A sweet condiment : Wrong! With your coupon,
- A makeup product : Correct! The twin cake is a pressed powder that acts as foundation. It got it's unique name in Korea, from the build of the case. The upper flap/lid contains the puff that helps with the application, and the lower lid contained the actual powder, with an inbuilt mirror on the top of the second lid.
- A household item for cleaning :
- A case or purse to keep things inside :
submitted by SeeTheSeaInUDP
to u/SeeTheSeaInUDP [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 19:13 r3crac LadyMisty Ceramic Tungsten Nail Drill Bit Milling Cutter for 3.16 USD without coupon (Best price in history: $3.26)
submitted by r3crac
to couponsfromchina [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 10:02 dopalkizindagi Scam Alert in Hyd
So i was at my home and one of my relatives who also live nearby called me that there's this lady at their house, shes having some investment plan.
Okay aaru bolke i went and theres this woman sitting very confidently and she started explaining me about this. There's a coin called as Kibho, you will have to invest ₹500/- as an initial amt and mine coins by watching ads. They also have some coupons which you can buy by investing your own money as per your wish it's kibho .in karke some website.
Now the best thing about these scammers these days is they are fully prepared for every question of yours, she even showed me the withdrawal msge upon which all the innocent people will trust and fall into investing.
And for everything she says our founders are from vijaywada, we get updates from vijaywada, and she even said that a petrol pump in Vijayawada uses this Kibho as a payment.
She also said she lives nearby and upon further investigation we got to that she doesn't belong here. And with the confidence that she spoke you will start thinking yourself as a fool to even ask a question.
Also she even said it's going to be listed on major Indian and international exchanges after may, for everything i ask she says it's after may, may may may. I couldn't control my laugh all the while!! But it was fun and a new experience talking to a scammer.
They as usual are targeting innocent & poor people, Beaware Hyd.
Ps- there's much to it she spoke for around an hour with full of confidence but as i asked her my questions by the end of it all her confidence vanished, should have seen her face!! :)
submitted by dopalkizindagi
to hyderabad [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 02:21 aquietquest Memories (A Ramble)
As I’m seeing so many posts and pictures of closing stores, I’ve been hit with an odd wave of nostalgia. I did new store opening years ago…I remember the empty shelves and crazy amounts of freight, signs made, all the steamers and irons to get out every little wrinkle, etc. About six months after our store opened, a bunch of us had a good laugh when a comforter fell through a hole in top stock all the way to the bottom where three walls of shelves met in a T shape. There was no way to get it out with the shelving bolted to the floor. We tried “fishing” for it and using metal brackets to lift it but it was stuck. After a few days of trying (and some random tries on slow days), we gave up. It stayed stuck for 4 years until we had to reset the walls in the room to make more duvet covers space. If you were ever on the hunt for a brown comforter set with rose petals sewn on it…I was probably one of the many people who told you “nope, our shelves ate that set” when you were trying to do a store to store transfer. We weren’t allowed to take it out of inventory for some odd reason. I was a store trainer and to this day can still talk about thread count, which towels are best for sal. acid based face scrubs, which washcloths were best for the elderly (the lightest ones because if they’re soaking wet, the weight can hurt someone with arthritis or weak muscle tone…to the point I taught that “class” with a kitchen scale to demonstrate weight differences), why you must buy comforter clips with duvets, the features of Calphalon Unison cookware, and the difference between all the Margaritaville machines…plus loads of other random facts and knowledge. If Jeopardy had BBB as a category, I’d sweep every question. Teaching others at BBB aided me so much in my career now (involves children, stressful situations, and patience….I’m not a teacher though). I owned my store’s drapery and bridal areas. No one touched the Tervis backstock…my SM was obsessed with my system to organize it and even the DM knew my way was better than POGing it. I left shortly after POGging started…I’d finished graduate school and could’ve cared less about learning how to POG the stockrooms. I remember helping a man who was colorblind pick out a bedroom set for his wife for their anniversary…bedding, curtains, etc. It was so sweet. We worked to find patterns he could see with colors he knew his wife would like. I remember the guy who came in looking for bedding for his yacht or boat or whatever (he and his family were from another country and were sailing/boating from the north end of the Mississippi River to New Orleans. It was the coolest idea to me). Money wasn’t an issue…it was like a shopping spree for me to help him find everything. There was the dad who was stocking an apartment so on his weekends with his son, they’d have a home (Dad had moved a few states away for work but came weekends to stay with his child). My house is full of BBB things I bought from employee incentive. My Calphalon toaster I won during a training. Another manager treated us (the college age kids) at least once a month to homecooked food. His chili was delicious and for a bunch of college kids away from home, it meant the world to us. He bought me a Tetris water bottle when I finished graduate school. He was a true leader and someone we looked up to. I made baked goods for everyone on their birthdays. Then there was the clearance comforter set that was 1) hideous, 2) in packaging held together by clear packaging tape, 3) super old and 4) had zero chance of ever being bought. Well, until the day a woman loaded said set and three others in a cart and bolted out the front door with them…all while I was training a new hire on the front end and CS. A customer came in, gave me a license plate number and said she’d seen something weird in the parking lot. I’d already called for a manager. A few days later, I had to look at line up photos for a cop…the only thing I really remembered was her waddling run (they did catch her because of the plate info…I gave the observant lady a coupon every time she came in after that). I used my Back to College/Pack and Hold expertise for a project during grad school.
My “BBB family” has all left the company and gone our separate ways…one works for a jewelry firm, one opened his own business, another moved to another country, one retired and spends all his spare time spoiling his grandchildren. We all keep in touch and sometimes reflect on the goofiness of our working times together mixed in with life updates. One of my closest friends at BBB got married, had a child, and fought a hard health battle…she lost that fight last month but I can see her smile is so clearly in her child. Her passing may be where my nostalgia is also coming from…mixed with grief to lose a friend so young. None of us would have ever crossed paths and been friends if we hadn’t met and worked together at BBB. As a “family,” we all left BBB years ago. I know we were simply cogs in the wheels of retail to the higher ups and while my former store hasn’t closed (yet), the last few times I’ve been there, it tugs on my heartstrings how quiet and empty it is. Literally and figuratively, it’s like those photos of a mall right before it’s totally locked up and closed….just still, quiet, empty. I know no one at BBB anymore and all my happy (and the few not so happy) memories are just in my heart. I never thought the minimum wage job I took in 2009 (because my college degree was worthless and the economy was awful) would be such an impact on me but looking at all the closing posts and pictures, it just brings up so many memories from part of my young adult years. I know this was a ramble but know, you ARE valued…you have someone who has memories like me but of YOU. YOU MATTER.
submitted by aquietquest
to BedBathandBeyond [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 00:30 Northwest_Passage_ Business Class Upgrade "if there is room"
I used to work at a regional airline. The jet we used for our flight to the “big city” had 6 business class seats. The business class service was really good for a 2 hour flight. It included a full bar service, a hot meal, warmed bread basket, followed by a trolley with dessert and signature coffee. The good old days...
One of our regular travelers was a local business owner who was just… a slimy businessman (SB). He had a reputation for making a lot of money from some pretty shady deals over the years. We would roll our eyes when we saw him coming to the check-in counter because he would always name drop and ask for special treatment. He always used the business class check-in line even though he was usually in economy. He didn’t have frequent flyer status, but he was buddies with one of the airline executives and always let us know this fact when he checked in by making sure to tell us that he was good friends with Vice President Karen. He would always ask for free upgrades, extra baggage, not charging a change fee, last-minute discounts, etc. If he didn’t get what he wanted he immediately called VP Karen, who would usually then call us and approve whatever it was he wanted.
So one day SB checks in for his flight to the “big city” and of course name drops and asks for a free upgrade to business class because "I'm friends with VP Karen and said it would be ok." He was traveling on a discounted ticket that was not eligible for upgrade even if he did have an upgrade coupon, which he didn’t.
I informed him that he was not eligible for any upgrade on this ticket and gave him his boarding pass and sent him on his way. Of course he flips open his cell phone and immediately calls VP Karen. Within 2 minutes the phone at the check-in desk rings and it’s VP Karen authorizing me to override the policy to upgrade SB to business class with no upgrade coupon required “if there is room.”
The flight that day wasn’t that busy and only 1 person booked in business class leaving 5 open seats. I was really irritated but I begrudgingly put SB on the upgrade list anyways. He returned to the check-in counter and picked up his standby boarding card and gave me that smug “told you so” look. But then what VP Karen said clicked with me - “if there is room.”
The next passenger I checked in was a SUPER nice lady, big smile, friendly, please and thank-you, oh thank-you so much for checking my bags to my connecting flight, that’s so nice of you. I was taking my time and we were chatting a bit since it wasn’t that busy. She was a teacher going on a trip to see her family and it was her first visit with them in over a year and was going to meet her new little nephew for the first time. She was overjoyed just to have the time off to travel. I typed in a few things into the computer to make it look like I was checking something about her connecting flights and then said “Oh, you have been selected today to receive a free upgrade to business class.” She was shocked. “I’ve never flown business class in my life! This is so amazing!”
At that time we were rarely questioned if we upgraded someone without a certificate. Over the next 20 minutes I found excuses to upgrade four other passengers - one who worked for one of our top corporate accounts, one who was legitimately a frequent flyer, can’t remember the other reasons, but by the time I went to board the flight I had to tell SB that I was sorry but business class was full and couldn’t offer him an upgrade today.
The teacher I upgraded profusely thanked me again when she boarded with the rest of the business class passengers. Little did she know that it really made my day also!
Thank you all for the votes and awards! I'm a long-time lurker but first time poster. This will encourage me to share more tales from the airport. I could probably write a whole book about the crazy Karens, the very good and the very bad staff, the non-rev trips... anyone who has worked in the airline world knows it is unlike any other job.
There were no repercussions to my actions. We rarely upgraded passengers randomly so it wasn't something that caught management's attention, and they mostly trusted our judgment on these things. But, like many customer service jobs I'm sure, if you were nice to us we would go out of our way to help you. If you were not nice to us, we would apply the rules very strictly. Our boss did watch baggage like a hawk though - if you printed more bag tags than the passenger allowance without collecting the excess fee it showed on your daily report and you would be asked about it at the start of your next shift.
submitted by Northwest_Passage_
to MaliciousCompliance [link] [comments]