Lotto numbers new york
Amazin', Amazin', Amazin'
2010.12.08 17:28 Amazin', Amazin', Amazin'
Home of the New York Mets on reddit.
2011.07.27 15:52 tonythepit Welcome to the beautiful Washingtonville NY
The official Subreddit for the Village of Washingtonville New York. Located in Orange County New York
2015.10.12 01:13 MNAAAAA Your source for chicken parm related numbers
CHICKEN PARM YOU TASTE SO GOOD
2023.03.21 12:04 MantaRayCODM players who reach the goals will receive a new legendary weapon when the final ranked series starts!
submitted by MantaRayCODM to CallOfDutyMobile [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 12:04 MagicMayhem816 Khora’s Venari (ability) Needs a Buff
I haven’t seen many people talk about this before so I’m going to say it, Venari needs a buff. I’ve always felt like Venari was meant to be a major part of Khora’s design, but odd that the only ability that actually uses her happens to be the weakest in Khora’s kit. Anytime I think about what ability I should subsume off Khora, it’s Venari. Both the Attack and Protest stances are basically useless, and there are much better options to gain health instead of Heal. Venari, as a part of Khora’s kit, is essentially usless for any higher-level content.
The thing is, I don’t think it would take much to make Venari a viable ability, so I wanted to try and come up with how I would buff Venari to make the ability useful. I’m interested to know what other people think. Whether Venari could use a buff, if they think these would be good changes, bad changes, or if there are any ideas or suggestions other people have that might make it viable. And I get it, making a post about how I would change Venari doesn’t mean anything will actually change, but I thought it would at least be interesting to know what other people think about these changes.
Anyway, How I would change Venari:
Attack posture: Venari now dashes between enemies, dealing a forced slash proc + a forced proc of any elemental mods equipped on her. Khora can target enemies in a way similar to Ash’s Blade Storm. Number of dashed enemies affected by duration. Venari heals herself based on a percentage of damage done to enemies.
Other potential changes:
When Venari uses Snare, enemies affected are chained together. When Khora casts Ensnare, enemies chained by Venari fall under the effects of Ensnare as well.
Protect posture: Venari no longer disarms enemies. Enemies are now knocked down in a radius around Venari. Knockdown radius affected by range. Enemies who are knocked down are affected by damage vulnerability. Eximus are not affected by knockdown but still receive damage vulnerability.
Other potential changes:
Venari disarms all enemies knocked down.
If Venari casts Tail Whip and hits an enemy in Strangledome, all enemies caught in Strangledome have the damage vulnerability applied to them.
Heal posture: Heal radius affected by ability range.
New augment: Switch Venari Bodyguard augment to passive.
Venari damage/vulnerability/healing in each respective posture now scales by number of entities affected by Venari’s abilities.
Why I Would Make These Changes. Warframe has gone a long way in the many years that it has been around. In its current state, abilities that only affect one enemy, especially damage abilities, are rarely, if ever, viable. I wanted to change Venari’s abilities in a way that allows her to “keep up” with other warframe abilities that can basically already do what she does but better. Having Venari affect multiple enemies at the same time already is a huge buff to the ability in itself, but at the same time I wanted to add utility. Venari should be meant to support Khora, so it would make more sense for her abilities to be centered around utility instead of doing damage, a trait that Khora has no trouble with already.
Honestly, current Snare is just a huge joke. It only affects one enemy and barely CCs them. Given that attack posture should be meant for just that, attacking. I still wanted the ability to be centered around damage dealing, but with utility that gives her something better to do instead of just tickling enemies.
In a way, this ability is not centered so much around dealing damage, but for healing Venari and taking advantage of slash proc effects. Should Venari fall under low health, the idea is that this ability is a quick way to get her back up to full faster than just using her healing aura. Additionally, having a forced elemental proc could be useful for condition overload or as a separate form of CC.
As for the “Potential Change,” It was an ability that I thought might give her some synergy with Khora’s other ability, but it didn’t seem necessary when you could also just run Venari with electricity or heat for cc instead. Anyway, not a bad change, per say, but certainly not necessary.
Once again, another joke ability. What’s the point in CCing a single enemy when ensnare and Strangledome exist? Obviously, this ability needed to be changed to AOE, but I wanted to give it something that actually helped Khora rather than just another CC ability. So, I decided to go with something that would help with those pesky eximus enemies. Ever since the new eximus rework, CC abilities have been at perhaps an all time low. Although Khora has more than enough damage to make up for it, I figured it would be better to have Tail Whip give here that little extra, for the Khoras out there who may not have the capacity to red crit everything to death yet. (Like myself lol)
Other potential changes, again, not necessary. Disarm won’t do much since enemies will be affected by Ensnare and Strangledome anyway, and it wouldn’t affect eximus either. The damage vulnerability isn’t bad, per say, but I think khora’s damage would make up the difference anyway. Not necessary, but not unwelcome.
Actually, I should have checked if this is the case already. It says not affected on the wiki, but I haven't bothered to check myself.
This ability is honestly fine on its own, the only thing about it that bothers me is that it doesn’t scale with range (I think). When you’re bullet jumping through missions at the speed of a Mach 3 though, Venari can sometimes trail behind a bit. This change would just make it a bit easier to keep her healing yourself, while still healing your team.
As with many outdated warframe abilities, the higher up in difficulty you go, the more obsolete those abilities become. I feel that her old augment would really fit her passive more, as really the only thing it changes with the Venari ability is the respawn timer, but the timer still technically exists even if you subsume Venari off Khora. So really, the augment shares basically nothing with the ability aside from both affecting the kavat Venari, which is really Khora’s passive. In exchange, this mod would help make Venari a force to be reckoned with, even in high level missions. Additionally, It wouldn’t require a cap to the multiplier, as the strength of Khora and your teammates would effectively limit this mod on their own, similar to warframes like Harrow. In order for this mod to be effective, enemies need to be alive to add the the multiplier that would make Venari stronger. In contrast, You and your allies will be killing those affected targets, decreasing the augments effectiveness. This would make Venari still viable in high level missions, without becoming too godly in low levels. On top of that, it would also encourage switching between the different stances, as the more statuses Venari inflicts plus entities healed could buff her past what one posture could do alone.
Conclusion If you’ve made it this far into reading my incessant ramblings, I salute you. I certainly wouldn’t have made it this far. I want to ask whether people think that these changes would be good, bad, downright awful? This will probably be buried in the obscure abyss of unpopular reddit posts, but I still felt the need to bring this up. I feel like Venari is such a cool ability that is so underutilized just because of how underwhelmingly awful it is, and just how great it could be with a buff. Maybe this will inspire other people to believe the same.
Anyway, it’s past midnight. I’m going to bed now.
TLDR: I like cats. I like Venari. Please buff her ability DE.
submitted by MagicMayhem816
to Warframe [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 12:03 FFBot Official: [Keeper] - Tue , 03/21/2023
Post your "Who Do I Keep?" questions here rather than individual posts. PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING IN YOUR KEEPER POSTS
PLEASE TRY TO ANSWER SEVERAL OTHER PEOPLE'S QUESTIONS WHEN POSTING YOUR OWN
- League specific rules and details (league size, std/PPR, roster details, custom scoring, bonuses etc.)
- Specific keeper rules (number of players, rounds, what happens if you don't use all keeper slots, etc)
- All players under consideration
- Any other pertinent information.
When answering questions, please make sure to sort by NEW!
Individual Keeper threads posted after this point will be deleted in order to keep the subreddit clean. Post here instead! If everyone sorts by new, your questions should be answered.
The following users have helped the most people in this thread:
submitted by FFBot
to fantasyfootball [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 12:03 ILoveYouGrandma Brought to you by the NSA, FBI, CIA and mainstream media. Meanwhile, at Facebook.
2023.03.21 12:03 Saloni-808 How is open interest relevant to forecasting future price trends?
| || | submitted by Saloni-808 to OptionsTradingtrends [link] [comments]
Open interest (OI) is an important metric in futures trading. It represents the total number of outstanding contracts that are currently held by market participants at any given time. It is an important derivative data point. Open interest is often used in conjunction with price trends to determine the strength of a particular trend.
When open interest increases along with an uptrend in the price of a futures contract, it suggests that new money is coming into the market, indicating that the uptrend may continue. Conversely, if the price of a futures contract decreases, but open interest is also declining, it may indicate that the uptrend is losing momentum and is on pause, at the moment. This is the Long-Long unwinding cycle (L-LU).
Similarly, when open interest increases along with a downtrend in the price of a futures contract, it suggests that new money is coming into the market, on the short side, indicating that the downtrend may continue. Conversely, if the price of a futures contract rises, but open interest is declining, it may indicate that the downtrend is pausing for a while. This is the Short–Short Covering cycle. (S – SC) Youtube link: https://youtu.be/D3qoE0cQq30 Get 20+ Free Option Trading Tools Apply “YTUBE” & get a 2 Days Pro+ Access. Signup here: https://web.quantsapp.com/?s=article Download App: https://app.quantsapp.com/sr
To spot the respective cycles in individual stocks would require scanning each of them, How to practically apply this or understand this?
Built-upcycle is an analytical tool, of Quantsapp, which helps traders to scour through the entire database of NSE Open interest of F&O stocks to give the necessary subset which possesses the characteristics specified in the parameters which could be a customized personalized definition of a trend. For example, if a lookback period of 20 days is taken and we wish to search for F&O stocks which possess a count of 14 long or long-unwinding open interest circumstances (L – LU). This would help filter the necessary F&O stocks.
Using a built-up tool, trend navigation gets easier, I think. there is a video that I came across, do refer to it? I think some interesting insights are packed up in that clip. Youtube link: https://youtu.be/D3qoE0cQq30 Get 20+ Free Option Trading Tools Apply “YTUBE” & get a 2 Days Pro+ Access. Signup here: https://web.quantsapp.com/?s=article Download App: https://app.quantsapp.com/sr
2023.03.21 12:03 dakota271 Finally able to afford this, had to protect it properly. Freshly added PPF.
2023.03.21 12:03 remote-enthusiast Collected 99 jobs published in last 24h
- job Developer - Business To Business Sales \)link\) Employment Options LLC · Remote in Salem sales-marketing, non-tech, sales
- senior Accountant \)link\) Wesco · Remote in Orlando non-tech, accounting, remote
- remote Territory Sales Representative \)link\) Star Blends · Remote in Sparta sales-marketing, non-tech, sales
- Policy Specialist – Apac \)link\) GFI APAC · $85,000 - $115,000 · (no state), SG non-tech
- Cloud Economist \)link\) CircleCI · Northern America engineering, devops-sysadmin, full-time
- accountant - Remote \)link\) UnitedHealth Group · Remote in Eden Prairie non-tech, accounting
- behavioral Healthcare Sales Associate - Colorado Springs Market \)link\) Advanced Recovery Systems · Remote in Colorado Springs sales-marketing, non-tech, sales
- inside Phone Sales Representative - Remote \)link\) A Place For Mom · Remote in Seattle sales-marketing, non-tech, sales
- content Writer \)link\) Insurify · Remote in Cambridge sales-marketing, non-tech, copywriting
- content Marketing Supervisor \)link\) KnowledgeCity · Remote sales-marketing, non-tech, social-media
- remote-social Media Content Creator \)link\) ContactUS, LLC · Remote in Columbus sales-marketing, non-tech, social-media
- Policy Specialist – Singapore \)link\) GFI APAC · $85,000 - $115,000 · (no state), SG non-tech
- Business Operations Manager \)link\) Earnest · USA sales-marketing, business, full-time
- Research Associate \)link\) GFI APAC · (no state), SG non-tech
- it Sales Expert - Remote \)link\) BairesDev · Remote in New York sales-marketing, non-tech, sales
- social Media Lead \)link\) Inspire · Remote in Los Angeles sales-marketing, non-tech, social-media
- software Engineer, Engine \)link\) Warner Bros. Discovery · Remote in Kirkland engineering, remote
- digital Ux Designer \)link\) Penguin Random House LLC · Remote in New York design, open-to-remote
- social Media Associate - Remote \)link\) Apple Leisure Group · Remote in Boston sales-marketing, non-tech, social-media
- junior Web Designer - Fully Remote \)link\) ReminderMedia · Remote in Atlanta design
- ux Writer - Remote \)link\) EPAM Systems · +1 location sales-marketing, non-tech, copywriting
- av Account Manager \)link\) AMN Healthcare · Remote non-tech, customer-support
- asp.net/sql Developer - 100% Remote In Texas \)link\) Health & Human Services Comm · Remote in Austin engineering
- esports Copywriter \)link\) Pittsburgh Knights · Remote in Pittsburgh sales-marketing, non-tech, copywriting
- social Media Specialist - Remote Within Footprint \)link\) Associated Bank · Remote in Milwaukee sales-marketing, non-tech, social-media
- sales Development Representative \)link\) Brightree · Remote in Peachtree Corners sales-marketing, non-tech, sales, remote
- call Center Representative \)link\) Progressive · Remote in Missouri+19 locations sales-marketing, non-tech, sales
- social Media Specialist \)link\) PagerDuty · Remote in San Francisco sales-marketing, non-tech, social-media
- ftth Designer - Remote \)link\) SQUAN CONSTRUCTION, LLC · Remote in Austin design
- wordpress Developer - 1429 \)link\) KeyLogic Systems · Remote in Albuquerque engineering, remote
- freelance Legal Marketing Writer \)link\) Market JD · Remote in Northbrook sales-marketing, non-tech, copywriting, remote
- customer Service Representative I - Full Time \)link\) Prospect Medical Systems - CA · Remote non-tech, customer-support, remote
- remote Grading Assistant/writing Tutor \)link\) Marco Learning · Remote sales-marketing, non-tech, copywriting
- senior Copywriter- Seattle or Us Remote \)link\) Remitly · Remote in Seattle sales-marketing, non-tech, copywriting
- virtual Front Desk Coordinator \)link\) MEG Business Management · Remote non-tech, customer-support
- backend Web Developer \)link\) Integra Beauty · Remote in Columbus engineering, remote
- customer Service Representative \)link\) Alphabroder · Remote in Pennsylvania non-tech, customer-support
- l&i Industrial Relations Agent 2 \)link\) State of Washington Dept. of Labor & Industries · Remote in Washington State non-tech, spanish-bilingual
- brand Coordinator \)link\) Emigrant Bank · Remote in New York sales-marketing, non-tech, marketing
- call Center Agent - Remote \)link\) Digital Market Media, Inc · Remote sales-marketing, non-tech, sales
- call Center Representative \)link\) Byram Healthcare · Remote in White Plains non-tech, customer-support
- Proposal and Technical Writer \)link\) Cadasta · Worldwide non-tech, writing, full-time
- qa Automation Engineer \)link\) Formstack · Remote engineering
- staff Accountant \)link\) Choice Market · Remote non-tech, accounting, remote
- accountant Ii \)link\) Health & Human Services Comm · Remote in Austin non-tech, accounting
- principal Associate, Full Stack Engineer \)link\) Capital One · Remote in McLean engineering, remote-eligible
- digital Advertising Operations Assistant \)link\) WorkReduce · Remote in Austin engineering, remote
- Director Of Client Success \)link\) Phil · USA sales-marketing, customer-service, full-time
- spanish Contract Interpreter \)link\) Propio Language Services · Remote non-tech
- software Developer \)link\) US News & World Report ,L.P. · Remote in Washington engineering, remote
- marketing Associate \)link\) CareCentrix · Remote sales-marketing, non-tech, marketing
- creative Services Coordinator - 100% Remote \)link\) ReminderMedia · Remote in Austin sales-marketing, non-tech, marketing
- Executive Assistant, Vp Growth & Development \)link\) Major Tom · Canada sales-marketing, business, full-time
- territory Sales Manager \)link\) Royal Brass and Hose · Remote sales-marketing, non-tech, sales
- interpreter I \)link\) International Rescue Committee · Remote in Denver non-tech, spanish
- 2023 Apprenticeship - Associate Product Designer \)link\) ServiceNow · Remote in San Diego design, july-december-2023
- seasonal Work \)link\) Concentrix · Remote non-tech, customer-support
- Performance Manager \)link\) DamnGoodLeads · Delaware, USA sales-marketing, contract, sales-and-marketing, anywhere-in-the-world, a-b-testing, configuration-management, copywriting, customer-relationship-management, reporting, sales-management, troubleshooting, 25-000-48-999-usd
- associate, Account Management \)link\) Salaria Group · Remote sales-marketing, non-tech, sales
- data Entry Clerk National Group Sales \)link\) Marriott International, Inc · Remote in Bethesda sales-marketing, non-tech, sales
- php Wordpress Developer \)link\) Interactive Media · Remote engineering
- part-time Social Media Correspondent \)link\) PETA · Remote sales-marketing, non-tech, social-media
- web Development Opportunities \)link\) SuretyBonds.com · Remote engineering
- marketing Manager- Remote \)link\) Site Impact · Remote in Fresno sales-marketing, non-tech, marketing
- International Hr Consultant- Ref138j \)link\) Deutsche Telekom IT Solution · Hungary non-tech, human-resources, full-time
- Chief Of State Operations \)link\) Strongerconsulting · USA sales-marketing, business, full-time
- electric Utility Designeplanner 1 \)link\) MGC Utility Design · Remote in San Diego design, overhead
- digital Marketing Manager \)link\) Clarity Ventures · Remote sales-marketing, non-tech, marketing, permanently-remote
- Site Reliability/platform Engineer \)link\) DNSimple · Melbourne, Florida engineering, full-time, full-stack-programming, anywhere-in-the-world, aws, golang, postgresql, ruby, sql, 75-000-99-999-usd, sre-saas
- customer Service Representative \)link\) Angela Frangieh State Farm Insurance · Remote non-tech, customer-support
- student Support Specialist \)link\) University of Phoenix · Remote in Nevada non-tech, customer-support
- doctoral Writing Center Specialist \)link\) Westcliff University · Remote sales-marketing, non-tech, copywriting
- customer Service & Collections Rep \)link\) Wellstar Health System, Inc. · Remote in Marietta non-tech, customer-support
- copywriter \)link\) Rescue Agency · Remote in Atlanta sales-marketing, non-tech, copywriting, remote
- customer Relationship Coordinator I \)link\) Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. · Remote in California non-tech, customer-support
- supervisor, Digital Advisory Services \)link\) Daszkal Bolton LLP · Remote in Boca Raton non-tech, accounting
- virtual Tutosales Rep \)link\) Seven Oaks Academy · Remote in Lilburn sales-marketing, non-tech, sales
- contact Center Associate - Remote \)link\) Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc. · Remote in Atlanta non-tech, customer-support
- accounting Associate Ii - Remote \)link\) Ryder System · Remote in Austin non-tech, accounting
- client Communications Specialist \)link\) The Animal Medical Center · Remote non-tech, customer-support
- freelance Writer For Software-related Content \)link\) Resources Online · Remote in Seattle sales-marketing, non-tech, copywriting
- marketing Copywriter \)link\) Gale Healthcare Solutions · Remote in Florida sales-marketing, non-tech, copywriting
- client Services Coordinator \)link\) Tapestry Health · Remote non-tech, customer-support
- Data Engineer \)link\) AllCloud · USA engineering, data, full-time
- Enterprise Account Executive \)link\) ZL Technologies, Inc. · USA sales-marketing, sales, full-time
- digital Marketing : Special Projects \)link\) Lands' End · Remote in Dodgeville sales-marketing, non-tech, marketing, seo, remote, part-time
- commercial Insurance Client Service Representative - Small Business \)link\) Higginbotham Insurance Agency, Inc · Remote in Austin non-tech, customer-support
- junior Accountant Remote $15/hr \)link\) MAGNET HR GROUP LLC · Remote in Brownsville non-tech, accounting
- social Media Strategists \)link\) Static Media · Remote sales-marketing, non-tech, social-media
- cpg Phone Sales Representative - Work From Home \)link\) Alliance Consumer Group · Remote sales-marketing, non-tech, sales
- spanish Interpreter \)link\) LanguageLine Solutions · Remote non-tech
- software Engineer Ii \)link\) TDS Telecom · Remote engineering, remote
- english To Ukrainian Document Translator \)link\) The Intellekt Group · Remote in United States non-tech, temporary
- digital and Social Media Assistant \)link\) Sierra Club · Remote in California sales-marketing, non-tech, social-media
- patient Support Representative \)link\) Aveanna Healthcare · Remote in Houston non-tech, customer-support, remote
- Non-profit Accountant \)link\) Galapagos Conservancy · VA, US non-tech
- content Designer - The Infatuation \)link\) JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. · Remote in New York design, hybrid-or-fully-remote-potential
- remote Sales Representative - California \)link\) Institute of Reading Development · Remote in California+5 locations sales-marketing, non-tech, sales
Hello friends! These are the open remote positions I've found that were published today. See you tomorrow! Bleep blop 🤖
submitted by remote-enthusiast
to remotedaily [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 12:02 Sad_Consideration_51 Austin rheum recommendations
Before I was diagnosed in 2018 I sought out a couple of rheumatologists here who refused to diagnose me with nrxspa instead they prescribed painkillers and prednisone. I thankfully was able to travel back home to New York and see my moms rheumatologist who immediately diagnosed me and put me on biologics. I would really like to find a rheumatologist down here who at the very least could consult w my rheum in NY. Does anyone have any recommendations? I am young and my last scans don’t show any radiographic damage, which I believe is what made the first rheumatologists nervous about dx. Thanks!
submitted by Sad_Consideration_51
to ankylosingspondylitis [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 12:01 bernardocastro Which email signature manager should be used for Microsoft 365?
2023.03.21 12:01 Bullets_TML MAPLE LEAF LUCKY GUESS- GAME #70 at NY ISLANDERS
We won a shootout!! MARCH BONUS QUESTION!
How many points with be recorded by new members of the Leafs?
TOTAL = 6
PREVIOUS LUCKY GUESS RESULTS- GAME #69 vs OTTAWA
PERFECT: Holy smokes. average score was 4.08. 28 perfects (46% of people who submitted) got perfect. I'M NOT NAMING YOU ALL
|QUESTIONS ||ANSWERS |
|1. Will the total number of goals scored by both teams be oveunder 6.5? ||Over |
|2. Will either team have 3 or fewer powerplay opportunities? ||Let's go with...yes |
|3. Matt Murray faces his old team. Will he make at least 25 saves tonight? ||YES (lol) |
|4. Which nationality will record more points? ||CAN |
|5. Double DOWNN ||yes / no |
ZEROS: Lowest was 1 and 3 people got that
GET ME TO THE QUESTIONS ALREADY! MAPLE LEAF LUCKY GUESS- GAME #70- Toronto Maple Leafs at New York Islanders
March 21st, 2023: Form Closes at 7:30pm
|MOBILE-FRIENDLY QUESTIONS ||POSSIBLE ANSWERS |
|1. Will the total number of goals scored by both teams be oveunder 6.5? ||Over / Under |
|2. Pierre Engvall revenge game. Will he score? ||He's motivated and mad. YES! / Not tonight giraffe boy |
|3. Will a high sticking penalty be called? ||YES / NO |
|4. How many total shots on net will be recorded in the 3rd period? (2 points) ||Under 17 / 17 - 20 / 21 - 24 / 25 or more |
Q4 Notes: (both teams)
submitted by Bullets_TML
to MapleLeafLuckyGuess [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 12:01 allChickensFearRice 🇺🇸 🏴 📺 WIVT NewsChannel 34 Binghamton News & Weather Binghamton, New York
2023.03.21 12:01 allChickensFearRice WRGB Albany, New York News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News
2023.03.21 12:00 MTVSpoiledMod Daily Discussion Thread ☀️
Welcome to MTVChallenge
's Daily Discussion Thread. ☀️
Comments can be about The Challenge...or not
! You've entered the MTVChallenge
pub where anything goes. The only rule for these threads is **NO unaired spoilers**!!
Leaks from the set of Ride or Dies can be seen right here
and discussed on any of the TMI Tea-sday threads or 💣Spoiled🌋 episode threads.
- Do you have a favorite mission but can't remember the episode number?
- What is the name of that song from Rivals 2 you can't get out of your head?
- How cool was it when TJ rode his BMX alongside the finalists on Cutthroat?!
- Who are the best follows on social media?
This is your space for free chat. It can be whatever you want it to be.
- Any shows or movies you are dying to talk about?
- Can you believe what happened to [insert public figure]?!
- What new music are you listening to?
- Which sports teams are you rooting for?
submitted by MTVSpoiledMod
to MtvChallenge [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 12:00 AutoModerator [Official] Promotion Tuesday: For Promoting Services, Giveaways, and Personal Content
Welcome to FountainPens
One of the unique aspects of the fountain pen hobby and its community is the numerous opportunities for innovative minds to offer various services or products or content (blogs, podcasts and group chat servers). And also for free giveaways that are done by both vendors and generous individuals.
So here's your chance, a weekly thread to promote anything that is useful to the subreddit members and the FP community represented by it.
Vendors may promote their products and services, be it pen restorations, making custom pens, tuning nibs, handcrafted pen cases, weekly specials from your store, etc.
Content producers such as blog-writers, chat serves, podcast, youtube video reviewers with useful fountain pen -related contents are also welcome to promote new or special contents.
Individuals (or vendors) who want to do a Pay It Forward (PIF) giveaways, group buys, special projects for charity, now have a better chance to get more participants by putting the main post on this thread which then can be linked to in additional *short * posts on days other than Tuesdays.
This weekly thread is not for individual members to buy, sell, and trade pens.
The Promotion Tuesday thread will still be governed by our no-spam policy. If you start to spam (more than reasonable number of posts or other antics), you may be disallowed from participating in future threads. Regular participation elsewhere in the subreddit will be be one of the determining factors.
The Promotion Tuesday thread is for individuals and vendors who have something to promote, for example: new products, new blogs, Pay It Forward giveaways, special sale for the week, chat groups, and anything else that needs a fair exposure and promotion. This thread is not for individuals to sell pens.
No Affiliated links. If you are a blog writer and would like to get some exposure, you can tell us about your blog, but don't try to harvest clicks through affiliated links to vendors that you made a deal with.
submitted by AutoModerator
to fountainpens [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 12:00 -WalkWithShadows- Y’all mind if I go ahead and get hyped for Earnings and new DRS numbers?? 🏆
2023.03.21 12:00 Top_Weekly_Bot Top post from r/dndnext I tried a new mechanic in my session last night I feel like I need to share: The Worm Counter Mar 21 2023
In my last session I really wanted the next encounter to hit hard after the players absolutely breezed their way through the last couple. Lvl 14 players man, they can do some shit. So I really wanted to do something that not only forced them to think carefully about their actions, but could also hurt really bad when they screwed up. The Slaad and Tomb Tapper in the last encounter really didn't cut it, so I decided to bring out the really big guns: Purple Worms.
Here's how the Worm Counter works:
- There's 50 spaces on the Worm Counter, and a token to represent the incoming worm.
- Each time anything in the encounter (which can be players or enemies or something else) caused vibrations in the ground, it draws the worm closer. You roll a dice each time vibrations are caused, and the worm counter advances by that amount. DM decides what dice to roll. A creature falls off a cliff into a chasm, I used a d8. Attacks made by slaad against barricades were a d6 each. Cast Fireball, and I just use the damage of the spell. And a d4 every round for shits and giggles.
- If the counter reaches 50, a Purple Worm appears! And it's hungry.
- In addition, there's NO LIMIT TO THE AMOUNT OF WORMS THAT CAN BE ON THE WORM COUNTER. Every round I rolled a dice and on an odd number it would add a new worm to the counter. This is especially bad because Purple Worms themselves cause a lot of vibrations just through their burrowing movement and attacks, so this can spiral out of control quickly.
In short my players loved this. Not only did it create a really tense situation where the players decided that they needed to rescue some allied gnomes quickly and only attack slaad as a secondary consideration, but every great play came with gritted teeth as they knew that yes, dropping six slaad off a cliff with a single spell is actually a great move, but oh boy it would cause problems for the Worm Counter. This was the closest the party has ever come to a TPK. Two players got dropped to zero and swallowed by purple worms and had to be rescued from their stomach, and there ended up being 4 worms in total. Big massive monster, bad at wisdom saves, so Polymorph saved the day and the players noped out of there before the three remaining canaries could turn back into worms.
I really urge people to try something like this, because I can see a lot of ways you could adapt it. Lets say your party are not strong enough to reasonably survive the arrival of even one purple worm. You could use something like Ankhegs instead. If you use sound instead of vibrations through the earth, you could be drawing hordes of Grimlocks or something towards you. Bursts of magic depending on the level of spell used could do something wild like draw creatures from the far planes through planar portals. There's a lot of flexibility with a mechanic like this. But the creeping dread and chaos of the Worm Counter is something everyone needs to try at some point.
submitted by Top_Weekly_Bot
to SubredditTopWeekly [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 11:58 Grauzevn8 Film and Culture series: Tootsie
I found this interesting and was curious what others thought about this and why choose Tootsie.
What movie would you choose?
In Chicago, The Athenaeum is doing a series on Film and Culture
with the first in the series titled The Decline of Cinema
with the movie paired with discussion of Sydney Pollack’s Tootsie.
Here’s the thing, the event’s speaker is Ross Douthat, the conservative columnist on the New York Times. One of his more recent NYT Op-ed was titled: “We Aren’t Just Watching the Decline of the Oscars. We’re Watching the End of the Movies” and this seems to be part of the impetus for this presentation. This coupled with all the zeitgeist shenanigans involving anti-drag seems like a quick step away from a shouting match, but supposedly the choice of Tootsie
is not for where things started declining, but where things were great:
It’s a stellar example of the kind of movie Hollywood struggles to make anymore—a rich comedy for adults that runs on a mixture of great casting, great screenwriting and gentle slapstick. It’s a case study in how movie stardom used to be the province of charismatic adults rather than jacked-up cartoon characters. And it’s a story that’s all about the balance between artistic ambition and the demands of making entertainment for a mass public, with the movie itself as an example of how Hollywood used to strike that balance consistently—and an exemplar of how it might do so again.
This is the Athenaeum crowd and not the Gene Siskel Film Center, so the Chicago vibe is more North Side and conservative, but still this has me scratching my head. Was Tootsie chosen to be just a provocative or is it more of a safe choice with Hoffmann and Lange? Are there stronger movie choices that are more relevant that fit that criteria from their blurb? If you believe the premise of Duothat that Hollywood is in severe decline, what movie throwback would speak to the most people and be the strongest example of film to show where Hollywood was working best?
submitted by Grauzevn8
to movies [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 11:58 FelicitySmoak_ On This Day In Michael Jackson HIStory - March 21st
- "ABC" by the Jackson 5, enters the Billboard US Top 40 singles chart, where it will peak at #1 in April knocking The Beatles' "Let It Be" from the top spot https://imgur.com/a/9mNGN92 1988
- Michael is once again on the cover of Jet magazine https://imgur.com/a/ydidT6s 1988
-Michael Jackson's BAD
album is certified 5x Platinum by the RIAA. 1997
- Michael attends a Sony Conclave in Marbella, Spain where he is presented with a special award from Sony Music, for 100 million singles sales internationally outside the USA, since his first solo career album with Epic Rec in 1979. It is attended by SMI executives from around the world, it's NY headquarters as well as label executives and artists management. https://imgur.com/a/KV5QuGY 1997
- The "Blood On The Dance Floor"single is released. The song becomes a top ten hit in almost every EU state. “Blood on the Dance Floor” peaks at number one in the UK, Spain and New Zealand, charting for 11 weeks in the latter two nations. It would peak at #42 in the US https://imgur.com/a/0oWiKDd 2001
- Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon,ended his trip to the US by visiting with the king of pop, Michael Jackson. The Prime Minister and Jackson chatted into the night at a private reception for Sharon. The two were introduced by Rabbi Shmuley Boteach. The Prime Minister told reporters that Jackson said he was a "big fan of Israel". The meeting was set up because Jackson may travel to Israel for his charity this summer In hopes of fostering Peace and Harmony between children of Arabs and Jews. The people who surrounded Michael at the time warned that it might not be a good idea to meet with him. They said that Sharon was hated in many parts of world, especially in Arab nations. But Michael dismissed their concerns and stated he wanted to meet with the Israeli leader. The pictures of Michael greeting Prime Minister Sharon, appeared throughout the world. The very next day websites called for a boycott of Michael's music saying that he supported Israel's "hated" leader. However, Michael did not care, he said, his love was for Israel and the Jewish people https://imgur.com/a/BfteoOQ 2005
- Trial Day 16. Week 4 Begins.
Michael Jackson appeared to fall apart in court on Monday arriving late to his trial for the second time in two weeks.
He was once again taken to the hospital because of back pain. He then goes to court with Katherine, Joe & Jackie.
This day sees testimonies of Detective Conn Abel, flight attendent Lauren Wallace & child molestation specialist Anthony Urquiza.
The singer's entrance was less dramatic than his previous late arrival , but it caused speculation that the judge would possibly issue another bench warrant or otherwise sanction the singer for delaying proceedings once again.
However, Judge Rodney Melville made no mention of the delay in open court. Arriving just a few minutes past the usual court deadline, a fully dressed Jackson limped slowly inside the Santa Maria, California, courthouse, flanked by his brother Jackie and a bodyguard.
Once inside, according to observers, Jackson grabbed a wad of tissue and started sobbing. He was then excused and went to a restroom with Dr. Bert Weiner (who accompanied him from the hospital, still in scrubs) while lawyers met with Melville in chambers. That conversation is sealed, and Melville gave no explanation of what was discussed. After the 45-minute delay, the trial got under way with Jackson back in his seat.
Sometime later, Dr Weiner would explain the health state of Michael to the judge who agrees to let him go home.
Testimony continued with a detective who found porn at Neverland but conceded that it was legal. Detective Conn Abel said on cross-examination that he had never seen a home security system with hidden cameras at Neverland
Perhaps the most telling testimony of the day was when flight attendant Lauren Wallace corroborated the prosecution's allegation that Jackson drinks wine in Diet Coke cans on planes. Wallace said she was instructed by another flight attendant to pour white wine into the soda cans and she would typically have three of them ready for Jackson when he boarded the plane. She also said she would hide the mini bottles of alcohol up high in the bathroom, so that kids could not reach them.
Though the defense attorney tried to suggest that the singer drank wine this way so that children wouldn't see him drinking, Wallace testified that Jackson would drink wine from soda cans even when children were not present. https://imgur.com/a/xQQ9Xrw https://youtu.be/EYh6nDY8_j0 2007
-MJ and his children leave Heathrow Airport in London and return to Los Angeles, followed by a connecting flight to Las Vegas https://imgur.com/a/bXYRWVI
submitted by FelicitySmoak_
to MichaelJackson [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 11:58 ReggieBasil LAST MAN STANDING 13 goes into Round 4 down to 190 users from 768. Are you still kicking? And who are you tipping this round? Tip now
LAST MAN STANDING 13 continues eliminating users in a cheefully speedy way. 768
users have started our journey, but most have fallen foul, with a mere 190
users alive into round 4.
The North Queensland side saw the most casualties, followed closely by the punishment game's Cronulla Sutherland. The Storm also had some say in users demise.
While the 190 users move merrily into Round 4 there's the high IQ subset of both-lives-still users, of which there are only 34
- that is 4.4% of all users that could tip three rounds correctly in LMS
. Gee, it's not as simple as it looks, is it. Check your tip below, if you feel I have made a mistake, let me know before Thursday or forever hold your peace Progressive results
| ||users ||correct ||incorrect ||% ||eliminated ||still alive ||with both lives |
|R1 ||768 ||251 ||403 ||38% ||0 ||768 ||251 |
|R2 ||768 ||174 ||411 ||30% ||403 ||365 ||62 |
|R3 ||365 ||162 ||120 ||57% ||175 ||190 ||34 |
BASIC RULES 1) EACH WEEK, go to the GOOGLE FORM above and submit your single tip. That's one team, that you think will win their game that week. A single team, out of the entire round. Surely that's easy as! If your team wins, WOOHOO! You're through to the next week. If they don't, you're OUT OF THE GAME!* A draw is a loss, as far as this game is concerned. All decisions are final and the result as it stands at the end of any extra time is the result we use. ONE TIP PER PLAYER PER ROUND!
2) THERE WILL BE ONE LIFE available to you until the start of Round 10. That means, you can tip incorrectly once only prior to Round 10 and you won't be eliminated. That gives us all a chance to see what's going on with each of the teams and also allows for users to start late.
3) Once we get to ROUND 16 then it's new rules whereby you cannot tip the same team twice. We will cover that when we get there. Until then, you can tip Melbourne every week if you want to.
4) Whoever is the last man standing wins the /NRL Reddit jersey of your chosen size.
5) If everyone happens to get it wrong on a particular week, then we move on to the next week as if nothing happened.
6) We are tipping State of Origins independently of the round matches.
7) ANY QUESTIONS LET ME KNOW
No More New Entries Allowed Sorry
Tips by match
PUNISHMENT GAME: CANBERRA v CRONULLA
| ||Home ||users ||v ||users ||Away || |
|✔️ ||Manly ||7 || ||3 ||Parramatta ||❌ |
|❌ ||Newcastle ||0 || ||43 ||Dolphins ||✔️ |
|✔️ ||Easts ||1 || ||8 ||Souths ||❌ |
|✔️ ||Gold Coast ||9 || ||14 ||Storms ||❌ |
|❌ ||Cows ||56 || ||0 ||Warriors ||✔️ |
|✔️ ||Broncos ||64 || ||2 ||Dragons ||❌ |
|✔️ ||Bulldogs ||32 || ||0 ||lolgers ||❌ |
|✔️ ||Canberra ||6 || ||37 ||Cronulla ||❌ |
Tips by user Round 4 🗡️ indicates user on their last life
|life ||user ||tip ||result |
|🗡️ ||Sullyy ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||0_Kids_Three_Money ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||1bigcontradiction ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||365DonaldLover ||Canterbury Bankstown ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||5een1tBefore ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||60framespersecond ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Ajn_7 ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||AmazingChicken99 ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Andaloop21 ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||AndrewRoid ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|🗡️ ||Arkascius ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
| ||AstonishedXMan ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
| ||aussierob ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||BabeRuthsTinyLegs ||Canterbury Bankstown ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Barmy90 ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Barney98 ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Basicbitchbartender ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
| ||BazzaJH ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
| ||Bbqsaucebottle ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||bc56710 ||South Sydney ||❌ |
|🗡️ ||Belco-dick-owl ||no tip ||❌ |
|🗡️ ||bg_rl ||no tip ||❌ |
|🗡️ ||Big-Vas ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|🗡️ ||bl90 ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Black-House ||Canterbury Bankstown ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||-Bloodnut- ||Canberra ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||brockthesock ||Canterbury Bankstown ||✔️ |
| ||broggacio ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||BustaGee ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||CatWool ||no tip ||❌ |
|🗡️ ||Ceedog86 ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
| ||celebrationrock ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Charkers196 ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Chillynotsilly ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Competitive-Jelly21 ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|🗡️ ||Crazywiththemkicks ||Gold Coast ||✔️ |
| ||Cruising88 ||Manly Warringah ||✔️ |
| ||-Dark_Helmet- ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||DavidTP ||Gold Coast ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Daz1331 ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|🗡️ ||Diffaadiffa ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Disaintasu ||Manly Warringah ||✔️ |
| ||Disastrous_Salad6302 ||Canterbury Bankstown ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||dominator619 ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|🗡️ ||downbythesea ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Elasticfingers ||Canterbury Bankstown ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Empyreal5 ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||EntirelyOriginalName ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
| ||EyeDeeKayy ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
| ||Fattdaddy21 ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||flyingorangutan13 ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Formal-Register ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
| ||Frenchduke ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Funtasia ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
| ||Geoffroman ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
| ||geokek ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||GoblinLoveChild ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||goodnewstime ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
| ||Grizaz ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||GutwrencheR ||Canterbury Bankstown ||✔️ |
| ||Hasra23 ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Herms911 ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
| ||Historical_gur993 ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Horsey2 ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
| ||ilove_pizza ||Manly Warringah ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||ijustliftweights ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||impulsebuyerdude ||Manly Warringah ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||infinitemonkeytyping ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Issedia ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Itsturtletime01 ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Jakeruddy22 ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||jamiott7 ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
| ||Jeeves_nz ||Canterbury Bankstown ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Jexta ||Canterbury Bankstown ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||JoeyJohnsCocaine ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||JohnnyRayUSA ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||JonesTheDoctor ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||jsnoodles ||Canterbury Bankstown ||✔️ |
| ||Julz72 ||Canterbury Bankstown ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Junathun ||no tip ||❌ |
|🗡️ ||kirang1902 ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||le_skunk ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|🗡️ ||Liamman01 ||Canterbury Bankstown ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Logggers ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||LordSlasher ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||lowefforts ||no tip ||❌ |
|🗡️ ||luke363636 ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Luke-ST ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||_BigNutsWayno ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||_BuzzRothfield ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||jaggedlittlepill ||Canterbury Bankstown ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||_MartinKapowReal ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||_SquidGames ||Eastern Suburbs ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||_TysonGambleFanpage ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Malaxage918 ||Canberra ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Manbunfc ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Mc_shammer ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|🗡️ ||misanthropiccynic ||Canberra ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Mooguh ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
| ||moojiminy ||Manly Warringah ||✔️ |
| ||Morg_n ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Mr_mat89 ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|🗡️ ||Mr-Hindsight ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||MrSmithers11 ||Canterbury Bankstown ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Muddogz ||Canberra ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||MyDearJohnWatson ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Nameisinappropriate ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Ninjapussypounder ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|🗡️ ||noccero ||Canterbury Bankstown ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Notaroboticfish ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||notmariyatakeuchi ||no tip ||❌ |
|🗡️ ||Notthehilltodieon ||Canterbury Bankstown ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Overclocks_ ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Peppypls ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Poonpuncher420 ||Canterbury Bankstown ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Prestigious_Dot_9490 ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|🗡️ ||pundit14 ||Canterbury Bankstown ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||purplepop9 ||Canterbury Bankstown ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||qldmaroon7 ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||r717 ||Melbourne ||❌ |
|🗡️ ||Rab1dGuy ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Ratamancer ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
| ||redmusic1 ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
| ||ResidualCoolness ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||retrosaurus-movies ||Canberra ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Revolutionary-cow862 ||Canterbury Bankstown ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Reyfa ||Canterbury Bankstown ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||roscoes_rashie ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|🗡️ ||RS994 ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Safe_interest_3973 ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Safetyrock ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||saynonames ||Gold Coast ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||scrubbism ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|🗡️ ||SeanSaid ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||shifty-eyed-dog ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Shkatspeare ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
| ||Shortielah ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||SideQuestNoRest ||Canterbury Bankstown ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||SilentStorm117 ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|🗡️ ||Sleepycathay ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||sliperiestofthepetes ||Gold Coast ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Smiles8893 ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||smilingface2 ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
| ||snowbird10 ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Sprntr ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||sprucemoose101 ||Canterbury Bankstown ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Stagger_once ||Canterbury Bankstown ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Starlord174 ||Gold Coast ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||stevedaher ||Gold Coast ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Stevensmith2702 ||Gold Coast ||✔️ |
| ||StokedVenus ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
| ||Strait_DooKs ||Canterbury Bankstown ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||StrakenKing ||Gold Coast ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Strayadude ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Successharvester ||Gold Coast ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||suckmynewts ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|🗡️ ||Sullos93 ||Canterbury Bankstown ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||superherofbmx ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
| ||swampthroat ||Canterbury Bankstown ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Tabshark ||Canterbury Bankstown ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||TaffyAUS ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
| ||tbyrn21 ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Thatnewbguy ||Canterbury Bankstown ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||thc216 ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||thebuckledwheel ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|🗡️ ||Themgoodvibess ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||thephoenixfoundation ||Canberra ||✔️ |
| ||Thepokemonman ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||TON6I8 ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Tonche_ ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Trenticus7 ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Trogdor208 ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||tropicaljim1090 ||North Queensland ||❌ |
| ||Twitchbruh ||Canterbury Bankstown ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Unorthed0x ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Upkick_ko ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||—username—11111 ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
| ||V3ndettas ||Manly Warringah ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Valcor ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
| ||Victims_Arent_We_All ||Canterbury Bankstown ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Voidaura ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||volcanicthunder ||Melbourne ||❌ |
|🗡️ ||Wazza85 ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||weak-gutted-dog ||Canterbury Bankstown ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||WillZENex ||no tip ||❌ |
|🗡️ ||wjack37 ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Yeahsothisnameworked ||Manly Warringah ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||yesmyson ||The Dolphins ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Yurts123 ||Brisbane ||✔️ |
|🗡️ ||Ziuzudra ||North Queensland ||❌ |
Users Deleted after only three rounds
|life ||user ||tip ||result |
|💀 ||0ldgrumpy1 ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Accomplished_Poem_38 ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Adomental ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|💀 ||ajspacey ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Aligantz ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||alixthx ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Average_Joe_03 ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||AyePeeKay ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||AzzyTheHunk ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||BeakerAU ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||b-g-h ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Bigbrownie26 ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|💀 ||BigDogHours ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Biggchi ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Bigoldpeanut ||Parramatta ||❌ |
|💀 ||BigRedHead2020 ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||bigstretchy ||South Sydney ||❌ |
|💀 ||blessedsushiroll ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Brdd9 ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|💀 ||BroncosSabres ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||captaineali ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||CattMollings ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Chairishjam ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||cheesedtomeetu ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Chriscryptic ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Cissythebrave ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||CreepySniper94 ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Crosso221 ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||_AndrewJohnsCocaineAddiction ||Melbourne ||❌ |
|💀 ||_BenHuntKnockOn2015 ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||_talkshitgethit69 ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|💀 ||D0NNIE-DANKO ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Daisynaldo ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||DalllinsBiggestFan ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||danbillbishop3 ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Dios13 ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Dislocated_femur ||South Sydney ||❌ |
|💀 ||Dolamite09 ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Dragon-me-Balls ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|💀 ||DreadedMakingAUser ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Drizen ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|💀 ||DudeWheresMyNimbus ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||ek999 ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||facarosa ||Melbourne ||❌ |
|💀 ||fetus_ezeli ||Melbourne ||❌ |
|💀 ||Final-Replacement ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||flunkiez ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||fucklikeapuma ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Fullfruitbowl ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Funbutalsoserious007 ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Funztimes ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Gave_up85 ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Geoff ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||geraltofdunners ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||gghether ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Hatchy84 ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||HateGary ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||HaydosFB ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|💀 ||hmas_wetdreams ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||HNAEYD ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Hobnail1 ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Ill_have_some_toast ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||ILoveFuckingWaffles ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Insty1 ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||irvo86 ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||James_Bing21 ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||jamesmateus ||Melbourne ||❌ |
|💀 ||JasontheAtheist68 ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||jcferg96 ||Melbourne ||❌ |
|💀 ||JediPat501 ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Jesus_mate ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Jibberjabber666x2 ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Joelllllll1992 ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||JoeLoweyReturns ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||JonnyE82 ||Melbourne ||❌ |
|💀 ||judge_david ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||kami_inu ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Karlossalot ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Kingsbunnies ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||kortmarshall ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||kurrttttt ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||laddypaddy ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Ladyships-a-legend ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||llBlake24 ||Melbourne ||❌ |
|💀 ||Lochyo ||Melbourne ||❌ |
|💀 ||LovingCatholicPriest ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Maarrr ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|💀 ||maddog77 ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||MaddogJacko ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Manmadeofmagnets ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Mattyeightonetoo ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||MayoneseGodzilla ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Mayskie ||Parramatta ||❌ |
|💀 ||-Miss__Information- ||Melbourne ||❌ |
|💀 ||MrBlue8erry ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||mrrich990 ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Murbleslaw ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Myaussiemate ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||N1ftyNico ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Naivatco ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Nathanclearyschin ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|💀 ||NewRedditDesignIsBad ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||NogerRuivasaLheck ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Noonster ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Noppos ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|💀 ||NoTear5182 ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Nrlufcmmagaa ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Ok_Stretch4050 ||Melbourne ||❌ |
|💀 ||Oldaccountwastooold ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Olirae ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Opinions_likekittens ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Otherwise-Pick-506 ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||paid_crisis_actor ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||ParallelSewellel ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Patrolling_dude ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||phyllicanderer ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Pickled ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|💀 ||planchetflaw ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Poplened ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Proxima_Centuri ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Qaug1 ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||quiip ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||quirky-equivalent590 ||Melbourne ||❌ |
|💀 ||randomologist99 ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Randy_BobandyTWU ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|💀 ||RandyMcRandomEsq ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|💀 ||RaptorRed6 ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||rceb11 ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Retrofreud1 ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||riders_ON_the_STORM ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||ridersONtheSTORM ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||roblobster690 ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Rowandaw ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|💀 ||runbee ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Ryanstevo34 ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||sabz20005 ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Savingscauliflower0 ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||sevva_os ||South Sydney ||❌ |
|💀 ||Shinyhairybaldy ||South Sydney ||❌ |
|💀 ||Slimeymeathammer ||Parramatta ||❌ |
|💀 ||Snave96 ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||spoofmoot ||St George Illawarra ||❌ |
|💀 ||Spooksapparel ||St George Illawarra ||❌ |
|💀 ||stevos565 ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||synthony ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Tatrooster ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||TGM444 ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||The_Haunter280 ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Thenameseagleeye ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Tickle_me_tortoise ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Timewastingparasite ||Melbourne ||❌ |
|💀 ||tmspence ||South Sydney ||❌ |
|💀 ||TomtheDon2K ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Toomanytiktaks ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||totallynotafakeredditaccount ||South Sydney ||❌ |
|💀 ||TropicHorror ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Tunza ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Turbosfan19 ||South Sydney ||❌ |
|💀 ||TwitchitFlinch ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Uaru427 ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Uncertain_philosophy ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||UnluckyNumberS7evin ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Unnamedciaguy ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||UnwilledAnt ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||vanessa3105 ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||velvetherring ||Cronulla Sutherland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Voldemosh ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||wacky_directions ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||watta_guy ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Weedvandam ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||Whogivesar ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||wilko383 ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||winntensio ||no tip ||❌ |
|💀 ||xElvyy ||North Queensland ||❌ |
|💀 ||Young_Gus ||no tip ||❌ |
submitted by ReggieBasil
to nrl [link] [comments]
2023.03.21 11:56 AliceTheGamedev Cassiel's Servant (Kushiel's Dart retold from Joscelin's POV) by Jacqueline Carey cover reveal (Coming August 1st, 2023)
2023.03.21 11:56 AGENCYNETWORK Top 10 Digital Marketing Companies in India
| || | submitted by AGENCYNETWORK to u/AGENCYNETWORK [link] [comments]
There are numerous digital marketing companies in India that offer a variety of services and skills. Digital marketing is regarded as including SEO, banner ads, PPC, influencer marketing, and social media marketing. Agency Network
collected a list of the top digital marketing companies in India for your consideration in this post. These companies are market leaders with extensive experience in India. Let's examine it!
Are you trying to find the top Indian Best digital marketing companies near me
? There is no doubt as to why. Before making a purchasing decision, 81% of customer research is done online in the modern era. This demonstrates how crucial an internet presence is for the development of your brand. There are two options for handling your digital marketing campaigns: either hiring an internal marketing team or working with a third-party digital marketing agency. This post is for you if you're looking for the best digital marketing firms in India.
Companies are aware that spending money on digital marketing in India would pay off tenfold. Digital advertising in India is expected to be worth $2.71 billion in total by 2022, with banner and search ads accounting for the majority of that amount. Digital marketing consultancies may help businesses in India organise their online marketing strategies, whether they are selling products or services. Indian digital marketing firms assess each stage of the process, beginning with budget allocation and ending with implementation.
The Best Digital Marketing Agencies in India are:
- AJ Marketing
- The NineHertz
- Voxxy Media
AJ Marketing is the best digital marketing firm in India and the entire Asia-Pacific region. A few of the services offered by AJ Marketing include influencer marketing, marketing strategy, internet advertising, social media marketing, digital billboards, SEO, press releases, and celebrity licencing. Carat
Carat, which employs more than 12,000 people across more than 100 nations, was most recently named a leader among global media agencies by Forrester. Carat, a Dentsu subsidiary, employs 40,000 employees worldwide across five continents in more than 100 offices, including one in India. iProspect
Another Dentsu firm and a global digital agency are iProspect. Through its distinctive viewpoint, iProspect seeks to establish a new age of the performance-driven brand building. Almost 2,600 clients have benefited from the assistance of iProspect's over 8,000 specialists located in 93 different countries. Moreover, iProspect runs in India. GroupM
A new era of strategy is being led by the media agencies owned by GroupM. These companies are MSix&Partners, MindShare, Mediacom, WaveMaker, and Essence. These top five international media companies offer their clients access and size wherever they conduct business. Moburst
Moburst started out as a mobile-first business but has now developed into one of the most in-demand full-service digital businesses globally. Its goal is to assist companies in establishing category leadership and hypergrowth.
Moburst offers a wide range of services, some of which include marketing strategy, organic awareness, creative and content, media procurement, and product and development. The NineHz
Ninehertz is a ten-year-old mobile game and app development company that has aided start-ups, multinational corporations, and businesses in their digital transformation. It helps clients of all sizes, from start-ups to Fortune 500 corporations, achieve their goals by delivering cutting-edge solutions.
From SEO, SEM, PR, SMO, influencer marketing, content marketing, PPC, SSM, and email marketing, NineHertz delivers all there is to know about digital marketing. BrandLoom
BrandLoom is a new brand consulting, digital marketing, and design company with offices around India, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Delhi, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Pune, and Bangalore serve as their offices in India.
Consulting, branding, digital, and design services are provided by BrandLoom. This organisation offers its clients assistance with lead generation, CRM, email marketing, influencer marketing, social media marketing, SEO, content marketing, social media, e-commerce, online advertising, and influencer marketing. If you search best digital marketing agencies in Delhi
then you will find BrandLoom at the top. From The New
A global provider of digital transformation and product engineering services to ISVs, the consumer internet, and large businesses, To The New is a digital technology company. In addition to brands in the Americas, Europe, India, and APAC, To The New has assisted numerous clients all around the world. Wieden+Kennedy
Since its founding more than 40 years ago, Wieden+Kennedy has grown and altered some of the most recognisable and interesting brands in the world. Portland, Amsterdam, New York, Tokyo, London, Shanghai, Delhi, Mumbai, and So Paulo are among the locations where it maintains offices. via Voxxy Media
Voxxy Media is a full-service, international social media and influencer marketing firm. Japan, the US, and India are just a few of the countries where Voxxy Media is active. Voxxy has 17 million influencer networks, has worked with 250+ clients, and has generated more than 3,500 campaigns.
2023.03.21 11:55 vettedtrees 37 M4F #New York - married man wants some naughty fun on the side
I have talked to a few people on here and loved every second so far! So I decided to post for myself.
I'm l looking for a girl that doesn't mind me being married and is turned on at the thought of making me cum behind her back. I'd love to find something long term with a very kinky girl. Who isn't afraid to explore or be used like a naughty little fuck doll.
I would prefer moving to other apps if we get along. It would be really great to find someone open to trading pics and videos as well. I want us both to cum and be each other's naughty little secret
submitted by vettedtrees
to AgeGapPersonals [link] [comments]